Who's Going to the Off-Road Expo 2017

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I will be there Saturday and look forward to seeing the rig Eddie.

Awesome, I hope to see you there!

You know I'm in. Being so close to the show in sure I'll wind up there both days... They also have beer there :)

Been way too long since we last saw ya. :thumb:

Sounds like fun, but put me on the not going list. With any luck I'll be Elk hunting.

eh, you won't be missing anything :)

I have had my ticket for about 3 weeks. I'll be there on Saturday.:bleh:

Cool! Hope to see you there :cool:

Looks like a great time, wish we could be down there to say hi and hang out for a bit! Have fun!

There'll be other opportunities and hopefully sooner than later. :yup:

I will be there Sunday can't wait to see Rubicam w/ the new axles!

Right on, hope to see you there :thumb:

10abadilla/jk

I'll add you to the list! As far as deals go, it's hit and miss for sure. There are definitely companies that have good deals to offer but most are there just to take advantage of the show. It's always best to know what you're wanting and know what they're worth BEFORE going to the show.

Awesome!

We'll, I'll add you to the maybe list and will hope that you can make it out :cool:
Thank you Eddie. So I'm in. Only down side is I will be there about 3.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
I think I have to work this weekend... but would like to bring my family there on Saturday... so a Maybe for me. Expo is a great show! Would be really cool to see Rubicat and meet you guys.

aTX427

I'm flying in to visit family and attending the show on Sunday. Look forward to meeting you.

Last edited:

Rocralr

Hi everyone. I will be there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I have a room near by. I will be going home Monday. I have been following Wayalife for a long time. I have seen good and bad. It will be great to meet others from Wayalife. :thumb:

Of course Dynatrac will be there in our usual spot at the center of the main hall. Looking forward to showing off RubiCat too.

Stop by and check out the new Hard Core Plus Package! This is a brand new package loaded with features and high durability content. See y'all in Pomona.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you Eddie. So I'm in. Only down side is I will be there about 3.

Being there for a bit is all you need to see the whole show :cool:

Put me down for a maybe! I'm trying to make it this weekend

Will do and I hope you'll make it out. :thumb:

I think I have to work this weekend... but would like to bring my family there on Saturday... so a Maybe for me. Expo is a great show! Would be really cool to see Rubicat and meet you guys.

I hope you can make it out.

Smurf Jeep and I are looking at Saturday!

Awesome! :thumb:

I'm flying in to visit family and attending the show on Sunday. Look forward to meeting you.

No kidding?! I hope to see you there :yup:

Hi everyone. I will be there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I have a room near by. I will be going home Monday. I have been following Wayalife for a long time. I have seen good and bad. It will be great to meet others from Wayalife. :thumb:

Nice! Looking forward to seeing you there :)

Steph and I will be there! :yup:

SWEET!! :wings:

I will be their Saturday.

I'll get you on the list now :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Of course Dynatrac will be there in our usual spot at the center of the main hall. Looking forward to showing off RubiCat too.

Stop by and check out the new Hard Core Plus Package! This is a brand new package loaded with features and high durability content. See y'all in Pomona.

New packages???? WooHoo!! Can't wait to see what you have to offer now :rock:

JAGS

Hooked

Should I just give you my credit card number now?? Look forward to seeing the display again this year. [emoji41][emoji106]

10abadilla/jk

Being there for a bit is all you need to see the whole show :cool:

Will do and I hope you'll make it out. :thumb:

I hope you can make it out.

Awesome! :thumb:

No kidding?! I hope to see you there :yup:

Nice! Looking forward to seeing you there :)

SWEET!! :wings:

I'll get you on the list now :thumb:
Awesome! What time do they shut everything down more or less?

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hey Guys! We'll be there at the show with a nice booth setup and we'll be happy to meet any of you that wanna come by and discuss communications (beyond CB). We look forward to meeting a lot of you!

Top Bottom