Who's Going to the Off-Road Expo 2017

Rocralr

Hi everyone. Today my wife and I got to meet Eddie and Cindy. We have been to the Expo Saturday and Sunday and went by the booth several times. We were in the lot walking to the gate when all of a sudden I saw Eddie. I said Eddie I'm Mike and shook his hand. He looked like a deer caught in the headlights and was not sure of me. I told him I'm Rocralr and he said ok. We shook hands with Cindy. WHAT a nice couple!! We talked for a few minutes and it made my day. I want to thank Eddie and Cindy for making my day. You guys and gals are great. I can't wait to some day go jeepen with you. :brows:

JJP

Was at the expo Sunday. Saw Eddie and Cindy and Rubicat looked great. What a nice rig. Apologies to Eddie and Cindy for not saying Hi but you both were engaged in conversation with the Dynatrac folks, and I'm not one to butt in. Expo overall was a blast, lots of great people and vendors were terrific.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

So upset I didn’t get to go! I made one of my friends go for me to pick up some merch and was on the look for some parts! Got a few EVO shirts so I can’t complain!
Glad everyone had a good time! Can’t wait for the AZ one [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Super, super, super, fun and successful show. WAYALIFE members by far had the most visible presence. Thank you all for the support!

Rubicon310

I missed you Sunday morning at 9:30 Eddie but it was great seeing your rig! Very impressive JK!

I have one question for you. How do you keep the frame looking so good? Do you repaint it occasionally? My rig is only a year old and the frame already looks like crap.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cindy and I just wanted to thank everyone who came by the show. It was a real pleasure to see so many faces that we hadn’t seen in a long time and to have met so many new ones in person. We hope you enjoyed yourselves and look forward to seeing you all again and with any luck, sooner than later. [emoji41]

aTX427

Hey Eddie, I stopped by the booth a couple of times wanting to meet you. I was hoping to thank you in person for your help throughout my build. Thank you

Top Bottom