Wines of the Week

MTG

Caught the Bug
Cracked a nice wine tonight and am looking at cars that I shouldn't.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1474340748.464637.jpg

Oh yeah the wine...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1474340924.024422.jpg

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Deep pockets!

Though the wine appears affordable. If it's half as good as the description, it sounds pretty tasty.

:cheesy: I said looking, not buying. ;)

It's very nice. Especially for the price. Apparently it's Total Wine's #1 wine of 2016, whatever that means.

Now back to cars...

MTG

Caught the Bug
I'm digging em just for the lacked and the cool chard bottle. [emoji106][emoji485]

lacked?

The chard is great. It has become our goto chard, delicious organic and sustainable farming wine for about $15. The Silver Oak and the Rombauer steal the show, obviously.

JAGS

Hooked
lacked?

The chard is great. It has become our goto chard, delicious organic and sustainable farming wine for about $15. The Silver Oak and the Rombauer steal the show, obviously.

Lol. Labels. Damn spell check got one by me.

You got me into the org/sus farmed. Awesome thing is there are many in the central coast and some we already enjoyed and didn't know before. I'm almost 100% org/sus in the house now.

MTG

Caught the Bug
How'd you like the Rosso? I've had a different varietal from them that was good.

It's become my go to red for everyday wine. Organic grapes and good wine for about $12-15. I've had a few of their bottles and they are all good.

The Berringer was good too. It was a gift from a friend, but I'd definitely buy.

JAGS

Hooked
It's become my go to red for everyday wine. Organic grapes and good wine for about $12-15. I've had a few of their bottles and they are all good.

The Berringer was good too. It was a gift from a friend, but I'd definitely buy.

Nice. [emoji485][emoji485]

Here's one of my new favorite vineyards. Organic dry farmed. Small batch. Barrel aged.

They average about $20 for most varietal bottles. Easily tastes 2x or 3x that.

This is also referred to as their "brunch wine." Tasting room opens at 11. [emoji6]

IMG_1475472067.286038.jpg
IMG_1475472084.860058.jpg

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Nice to see others posting up. Here's a good one I'm drinking tonight. A pure Grenache. Tasty and a high alcohol content. Hard to beat that. [emoji485][emoji485]

IMG_1477623463.243724.jpg

sipafz

Caught the Bug
A to Z Pinot Noir from Oregon - A new offering at our market that was on sale and had an instant coupon on the bottle putting it at $14. Good price considering the region. It was very enjoyable! Cheers! [emoji485][emoji485]
IMG_1477787987.452760.jpg

Top Bottom