Wines of the Week

Cracked a nice wine tonight and am looking at cars that I shouldn't.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1474340748.464637.jpg

Oh yeah the wine...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1474340924.024422.jpg

Last edited:
Deep pockets!

Though the wine appears affordable. If it's half as good as the description, it sounds pretty tasty.

:cheesy: I said looking, not buying. ;)

It's very nice. Especially for the price. Apparently it's Total Wine's #1 wine of 2016, whatever that means.

Now back to cars...

I'm digging em just for the lacked and the cool chard bottle. [emoji106][emoji485]

lacked?

The chard is great. It has become our goto chard, delicious organic and sustainable farming wine for about $15. The Silver Oak and the Rombauer steal the show, obviously.

lacked?

The chard is great. It has become our goto chard, delicious organic and sustainable farming wine for about $15. The Silver Oak and the Rombauer steal the show, obviously.

Lol. Labels. Damn spell check got one by me.

You got me into the org/sus farmed. Awesome thing is there are many in the central coast and some we already enjoyed and didn't know before. I'm almost 100% org/sus in the house now.

How'd you like the Rosso? I've had a different varietal from them that was good.

It's become my go to red for everyday wine. Organic grapes and good wine for about $12-15. I've had a few of their bottles and they are all good.

The Berringer was good too. It was a gift from a friend, but I'd definitely buy.

It's become my go to red for everyday wine. Organic grapes and good wine for about $12-15. I've had a few of their bottles and they are all good.

The Berringer was good too. It was a gift from a friend, but I'd definitely buy.

Nice. [emoji485][emoji485]

Here's one of my new favorite vineyards. Organic dry farmed. Small batch. Barrel aged.

They average about $20 for most varietal bottles. Easily tastes 2x or 3x that.

This is also referred to as their "brunch wine." Tasting room opens at 11. [emoji6]

IMG_1475472067.286038.jpg
IMG_1475472084.860058.jpg

Last edited:
Nice to see others posting up. Here's a good one I'm drinking tonight. A pure Grenache. Tasty and a high alcohol content. Hard to beat that. [emoji485][emoji485]

IMG_1477623463.243724.jpg

A to Z Pinot Noir from Oregon - A new offering at our market that was on sale and had an instant coupon on the bottle putting it at $14. Good price considering the region. It was very enjoyable! Cheers! [emoji485][emoji485]
IMG_1477787987.452760.jpg

Top Bottom