Wrangler 2016, what do you want?

Skid_Kid

I prefer my Trektop NX at $650, instead of the $1000+ they charge for the factory one. No thanks on soft tops standard.

Oh see there you go thinking again. :cheesy: When I say standard, I mean they come with the Jeep and you do not pay for it.

Prime8

Oh see there you go thinking again. :cheesy: When I say standard, I mean they come with the Jeep and you do not pay for it.

Haha, you think it will be free? You will still pay for it, you just wouldn't have the option NOT to pay for it.

Skid_Kid

Haha, you think it will be free? You will still pay for it, you just wouldn't have the option NOT to pay for it.

It will be like ABS, you will not see it on the window sticker, but it would be included in the price, so like fore a for a Sport with a sticker of 28000 there would be no mark up for the tops.

Prime8

It will be like ABS, you will not see it on the window sticker, but it would be included in the price, so like fore a for a Sport with a sticker of 28000 there would be no mark up for the tops.

Right. I understood you. I'm just saying I'd still be paying for it, whether it was a line item on the sticker or not. An my point was that I don't want to pay that much for a soft top I don't want. Plus my buddy wanted a rubicon bad, and the only way he could afford it was to get the stripped down one without the hardtop. He would not have been able to afford your dual top scenario and would have had to settle for a lesser model that he didn't really want. Having the option for either top or both tops should stay the way it is, in my opinion. Do you think Mel would want to pay for two tops? Haha, EVO 1 doesn't use either of them!!! Hahaha

Skid_Kid

Right. I understood you. I'm just saying I'd still be paying for it, whether it was a line item on the sticker or not. An my point was that I don't want to pay that much for a soft top I don't want. Plus my buddy wanted a rubicon bad, and the only way he could afford it was to get the stripped down one without the hardtop. He would not have been able to afford your dual top scenario and would have had to settle for a lesser model that he didn't really want. Having the option for either top or both tops should stay the way it is, in my opinion. Do you think Mel would want to pay for two tops? Haha, EVO 1 doesn't use either of them!!! Hahaha

Your not getting it. What I am saying is that your buddy buying the base Rubi for $34095 would have gotten both tops. There would be no such thing as a dual top group. The only options if I had my way for tops is if you wanted to upgrade to a premium soft top or body colored hardtop.

Prime8

Your not getting it. What I am saying is that your buddy buying the base Rubi for $34095 would have gotten both tops. There would be no such thing as a dual top group. The only options if I had my way for tops is if you wanted to upgrade to a premium soft top or body colored hardtop.

They aren't going to include a top they currently charge $1000+ for free. Why bother giving them away when tons of people pay for it? That's like saying "they should just throw in navigation for free, because people like it." It's a cute dream, but that's not how business and economics works...

Skid_Kid

They aren't going to include a top they currently charge $1000+ for free. Why bother giving them away when tons of people pay for it? That's like saying "they should just throw in navigation for free, because people like it." It's a cute dream, but that's not how business and economics works...

Cause this thread is called Wrangler 2016, what do you want. :thinking: It is what I want.

Prime8

Cause this thread is called Wrangler 2016, what do you want. :thinking: It is what I want.

Oh, so we aren't being logical and we just want free stuff!?!?!? I want golden seats and platinum steering wheel. No price increase. Hahaha

Skid_Kid

Oh, so we aren't being logical and we just want free stuff!?!?!? I want golden seats and platinum steering wheel. No price increase. Hahaha

Have you read the rest of this thread? I am pretty sure the others that have posted about LED headlights, stock D44 for all models, D60's for the Rubi all know that it probably will not happen. But here you are bashing on me cause I want to see both tops come standard. :9lame:

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Maybe a decent set of headlights? Keep the Sun Rider option. Diesel option is still my #1. Dana 44's front and rear as standard. The locker can stay with the Rubi, I would just like the best standard housing as OEM.

Paratroopers stay up longer!

Prime8

Have you read the rest of this thread? I am pretty sure the others that have posted about LED headlights, stock D44 for all models, D60's for the Rubi all know that it probably will not happen. But here you are bashing on me cause I want to see both tops come standard. :9lame:

Haha, take a chill pill brother! And if you read back, I have shot down other bad ideas too, im not picking on you. And led headlights are actually tangible, since offroaders and onroaders both like them.

Skid_Kid

Haha, take a chill pill brother! And if you read back, I have shot down other bad ideas too, im not picking on you. And led headlights are actually tangible, since offroaders and onroaders both like them.

Oh I am chill, matter of fact I am calm and tactical.

gentlemen... as we all know they have already removed the 4.10 option and you think ANY of your wishes are gonna come true? jeep is in bed with the aftermarket community and stock will remain stock..... unfortunatley! :beer:

andrew -

Prime8

gentlemen... as we all know they have already removed the 4.10 option and you think ANY of your wishes are gonna come true? jeep is in bed with the aftermarket community and stock will remain stock..... unfortunatley! :beer:

andrew -

I heard that the other day and didn't believe it! Is that for sure? Lucky I got my 13 in October then!

Moparman

I would like to see the options be whatever you are wiling to spend from a 2 wheel drive base model to a SRT Hemi breathing, 37" tire wearing, with Dana 60's front and rear, lift, bumpers, and rock sliders. Let the consumer dictate it.

I would like to see the options be whatever you are wiling to spend from a 2 wheel drive base model to a SRT Hemi breathing, 37" tire wearing, with Dana 60's front and rear, lift, bumpers, and rock sliders. Let the consumer dictate it.

good luck with that...

andrew -

Chairokey

AEV is only a phone call away lol. Of course that price is around 80 grand

Skid_Kid

I heard that the other day and didn't believe it! Is that for sure? Lucky I got my 13 in October then!

My Rubi came with 3.73's. 10frank9 just got his with 4.10's, but if you go to build one on the jeep.com website it will not let you select 4.10's with the automatic transmission, even with the max trailer tow package.

Top Bottom