Yet Another Reason Why I'm Glad that I No Longer Live in California

Jaydoc1

I get it. You guys are regulars here. I'm the new guy. Frank I'm defending myself. Anybody would do so... . I apologized for my comment and still got attacked. Anyways I can get over it if everyone else can.

TUFTRLZ

I'm not exactly a "Regular" even though I've been a member for some time. The core of this site is a group of pretty tightly knit friends that actually go out wheeling together. Not just a bunch of people who never see each other. They are pretty protective of each other. That sometimes comes off as Regulars vs. New Guys. I don't post all that often because I'm more of a sponge. Just about everyone here knows more than me so I basically just keep my mouth shut so that I don't get myself in trouble. Even then I've come close a few times. That being said these are some of the most helpful people I've ever run across and they are very tolerant of the ignorant and uneducated when it comes to JKs and genuinely enjoy passing on what they know. What I have learned here I would like to share with you in order that you might survive long enough to benefit from the wealth of information that exists here.

1) Never rub another man's rhubarb.
2) Don't tug on Superman's cape.
3) This is the only website where Chuck Norris should be scared to get into a pissing contest with the moderators.

In this one single thread you've already rubbed and tugged quite a bit. And I don't think you're Chuck Norris. I'm actually surprised at the very cordial responses you've already received to your very confrontational posts. Sit back, have another drink, and read more than you post for awhile. This is a fantastic place if you're not a douche. It has a very steep learning curve if you are one, however.

MrHooah04

Unfortunately this does not surprise me. This poor country..

Edit: love how they mention that gang violence caused a safety concern.. :thinking: perhaps the problem stems from..oh wait that's too obvious..lol.

StrizzyChris

Edit: love how they mention that gang violence caused a safety concern.. :thinking: perhaps the problem stems from..oh wait that's too obvious..lol.

x2...the whole time I was reading this I was pissed that everyone's rights were being suppressed because the gangs could possibly harm the innocent. So their answer is taking away the rights of the innocent rather than supplying support or resources to protect the rights of the innocent. Gotta love the view of the far left :doh: :mad: :grayno:

munstie

Just ran across this on Facebook.

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

Attachments

• 1393870622307.jpg
    1393870622307.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 141

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Oscar 35, your point is well taken about the original intent of the Court's decision, but they're just wrong! Cinco De Mayo is hardly celebrated in Mexico and we tend to embrace it as a reason to drink. It's a good thing to celebrate diversity, but what we're wanting to do here is celebrate what we have in common beyond JK's. We are Americans. We're not hyphenated. Except for Native Americans our ancestors came from somewhere else and even Native American's claims about origin have come under fire. We're all Americans and for me I'm glad we're all here. My ancestry is Brit and German, but I'm gonna get down on St. Patty's Day. Years ago the Brits considered the Irish inferior. Are you kidding me? The only thing inferior in all this is the thinking.:twocents:

JK_Epidimick

Sigh... Every time I see something like this. I wish I wasn't forced to live in this communism state of kalifornia.

Top Bottom