darkknight1999's Build thread

sean.m.adams33

That's weird... I can see them all just fine on my app... I'm using an iPhone 5, what platform are you using?

Sent from my NSA monitoring device... Using the WAYALIFE mobile app
I'm using an iPhone 5s. I can see them fine, from the photobucket site that it redirects me out of the app to. It's just a little annoying. There's actually a thread on it around here somewhere....

I'm using an iPhone 5s. I can see them fine, from the photobucket site that it redirects me out of the app to. It's just a little annoying. There's actually a thread on it around here somewhere....

Interesting... Well, I'll have to figure out a better way then... because that is annoying.. and as Jeep owners we have enough annoying things to deal with :D

Just upload with the app it won't do that 👍

Normally I try take my pictures with my SLR so I'm uploading from my laptop. But I left it in my office... I'm probably going add another partition to my server and just host them myself.... Once I find some time to do that :LOL: ;)

Ok so I just wasn't happy with the way the first switch panel came out... I rushed it... I knew I was but I wanted it done. But it just wasn't going to cut it. So I threw it in the trash... ;)
How typical is that Dave...? lol

So anyway I had so free time today so I built a new one. Getting ready to glass it now... Hopefully this one will turn out better.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404063723.584686.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404063742.253244.jpg

Well the glass dried and got a heavy sanding.
If you've ever used regular bondo, you know now it dries like concrete... which means you also know it can be a total pain in the ass to sand. So don't use regular bondo. Use a product called RageGold. It's 100x easier to sand.

However it can still be tricky to sand... so the insider trick to applying bondo is to mix it 50/50 with fiberglass resin... Doing so allows you to paint the bondo on with a brush.
You mix the bondo like your suppose to, then mix the fiberglass resin as directed, then dump the bondo into the fiberglass cup. Then mix then both together.
Once mixed you can paint it onto your paint.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404072857.801219.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404072873.597435.jpg

Forgot to take a picture of it sanded... But I have more to do anyway... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404076510.364122.jpg

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
You have some serious skills. :thumb: Any chance of getting a pick with your CB and Radio installed in you dash?

Top Bottom