Evo Mini liner

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I have the Bushwackers. I am curious also, but if I get these liners in a few months, I will post a photo.

Not to get too off topic, but how wide are the Bushwackers? Are you running the flat flares? Those seem to be the only ones available locally that I like the looks of, but still need a little added coverage over stock. Thanks!

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467340091.740103.jpg

At the turn signal they are 9.5 inches wide. Not very wide, really.

And try not to let this thread stray too much off topic, would ya?

Evil

Just got home and wanted to throw this out there and touch on what Eddie posted. That hose around your resi hose is just stalling what will eventually happen. I ended up cutting off about 1/2 inch of the logo liner so my hose would not be anyplace near sharp metal and I didn't have to put a hose wrap around the resi line with zip ties. When I installed the front kit I took out enough of the plastic inner upper liner to clear my hose. The only thing touching the hose now is the big wire loom on the driver side that I didn't secure when I had it all apart.

Heres a shitty pic and FaNboY OuT :cheesy:

IMG_4246.jpg

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Not to get too off topic, but how wide are the Bushwackers? Are you running the flat flares? Those seem to be the only ones available locally that I like the looks of, but still need a little added coverage over stock. Thanks!

Bushwacker flat flares are same width as stock.

Hot94Z28

I have the Bushwackers. I am curious also, but if I get these liners in a few months, I will post a photo.

Just curious since the bushwackers have that lip on the inside are you not running your inner fender? If you have a side pic I would appreciate it. That could give me a idea of maybe what it would look like with the EVO inners.

Also what offset do you have on your wheels? They seem to be out pretty far.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
Just curious since the bushwackers have that lip on the inside are you not running your inner fender? If you have a side pic I would appreciate it. That could give me a idea of maybe what it would look like with the EVO inners.

Also what offset do you have on your wheels? They seem to be out pretty far.

Here is a side shot:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467381991.621780.jpg

The backspacing on the ATX Slabs is 3.5 inches, but also those are on 2.5 inch spacers to match the axle width of the Dynatrac XD60 rear.

Hope this info helps

Rubicon john

Just got home and wanted to throw this out there and touch on what Eddie posted. That hose around your resi hose is just stalling what will eventually happen. I ended up cutting off about 1/2 inch of the logo liner so my hose would not be anyplace near sharp metal and I didn't have to put a hose wrap around the resi line with zip ties. When I installed the front kit I took out enough of the plastic inner upper liner to clear my hose. The only thing touching the hose now is the big wire loom on the driver side that I didn't secure when I had it all apart.

Heres a shitty pic and FaNboY OuT :cheesy:

View attachment 210561

That looks like the best option. I'll probably just remove enough material from the liners so the resi hose doesn't make contact. The protective hose barrier is a temp solution at best.

Hammmerhead

Does anyone know if you can change the angle of the reservoir hose going in to the King shock? Are the fittings bottomed out or is it just the thread sealant that seals them? I want to swing mine to the front and mount the resi's in a different spot. My hoses are tight against the plastic fender garb and are wearing through the hose is why.

If not, I have some trimming to do

F5827A7B-AE27-4549-A1D3-E1F4A24F5190.jpg

Cut some of the box out. I still need something over the hose, but it does fit now

2422F9E8-92B7-4D0F-8513-C1BBC53A1BB6.jpg

Last edited:

Hot94Z28

Here is a side shot:

View attachment 210590

The backspacing on the ATX Slabs is 3.5 inches, but also those are on 2.5 inch spacers to match the axle width of the Dynatrac XD60 rear.

Hope this info helps

Cool, I can see where people would want this since it would clean it up a little. Also don't want to take away from those sweet looking Kings's with all that crap showing tears the firewall.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Thought I post this up for people who think their plugs have to have splash guards.

Here is a pic of my dad's non-lifted JKUR in water today over the bumpers and high enough to submerge the plug...especially when we crossed going in the other direction and the driver's side of our Jeeps was on the upstream "pillow" side.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467523016.663820.jpg

I promise, the stock inner fender liners weren't doing anything to prevent water from going wherever the hell it wanted to go.

Last edited:

benatc1

Hooked
Thought I post this up for people who think their plugs have to have splash guards.

Here is a pic of my dad's non-lifted JKUR in water today over the bumpers and high enough to submerge the plug...especially when we crossed going in the other direction and the driver's side of our Jeeps was on the upstream "pillow" side.

View attachment 210780

I promise, the stock inner fenders liners weren't doing anything to prevent water from going wherever the hell it wanted to go.

good point and well noted. just for looks in my book, but hey doesn't mean I'm against getting them to fill in and finish the look, not like we're talking hundered of dollars ya know?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Agreed. I actually prefer the look to open wells. I just wouldn't kid myself about why I was doing it. (And you aren't so that is fine)

benatc1

Hooked
Agreed. I actually prefer the look to open wells. I just wouldn't kid myself about why I was doing it. (And you aren't so that is fine)

exactly no reason to justify a purchase based on something that it isn't. it's ok to get things for looks of that's what you want

Jimmypaget

EVO MFG mini fender liners

Anyone have these things? I just got a set and debating on keeping my factory inner fender liner (trying to install the EVO ones over top of the factory). Or should I just ditch the factory liner all together?

WJCO

Meme King
Anyone have these things? I just got a set and debating on keeping my factory inner fender liner (trying to install the EVO ones over top of the factory). Or should I just ditch the factory liner all together?

I moved your thread here. Several members here run them including my wife. We removed all inner liners when we installed hers.

0928161919.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom