Upgrading to the next level RDE2ROK

This is what happens when I install a sexy new bumper on the front! :shock:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Oh yeah, and I won the ramp Chalange. And a BIG Thanks to the Lovely Kristen.:blush:

Typically suck down winches go on the front to pull the front end down while making big climbs. Rear isn't needed.

Wow I had that completely backwards in my head, I pictured pulling down the back for a steep descent so it didn't flip forwards.

Wow I had that completely backwards in my head, I pictured pulling down the back for a steep descent so it didn't flip forwards.

Yep, the suck down winch is under the front. The one I have now (bulldog) isn't strong enough 2000lb. It really strains. The reason I put it on to begin with is it has a strap instead of a cable/rope so it won't bind up. So I will get the Warn 3500lb on in the next couple of weeks, but it will be rope. I hope it works out. Sucking the front end down 3-4" makes a BIG difference when you are trying to get up a steep waterfall.:yup:

Man I love that bumper! I like how close it sits to the front end.
About how long did it take you install it?

Not too long, about 2 hours. Having the right tools handy. It took me longer to take my old bumper off! Dirty, crusted bolts...:naw:

My wife wouldn't let take both trophies home!:doh::cheesy: and I'm sure you know which one I got to take home!:grayno:image.jpg

Top Bottom