Upgrading to the next level RDE2ROK

RDE2ROK

The springs on the right are the fronts, on the left are the rears,
image.jpg

My rear springs are 1600.300.0200 lower/ 1400.300.0150, they are light because of the stretch! Moving the axel back leaves no weight above it, so we had to go that low to function properly. But overall I'm very pleased with how it all turned out.

image.jpg

RDE2ROK

Moab EJS 2016

It's been an awesome time, we've hit Cliff Hanger, Poison Spider, Golden Spike, Kane Creek, Area BFE Green Day. Met a lot of cool people and we are having a great time.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

CarolinaJK

Found this one on SpiderWeb Shades Facebook page!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458922935.828612.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458922935.828612.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 322

ReBo

LOL! You need the sticker on the back of my rig. Says "Stop following me" with a bigfoot on it.

View attachment 182251

Tried to send you a PM but your box is full, where was this taken Catahoula?? It looks very very familiar, I'm from NC originally

Oh and RDE2ROK, I just read through this entire thread, by far the baddest 2 door I've seen out there what'd you score on the trailer?:bowdown:

RDE2ROK

Tried to send you a PM but your box is full, where was this taken Catahoula?? It looks very very familiar, I'm from NC originally

Oh and RDE2ROK, I just read through this entire thread, by far the baddest 2 door I've seen out there what'd you score on the trailer?:bowdown:

I scored 960 on the trailer. And thanks for the compliments :beer:

Top Bottom