PDA

View Full Version : Here to PIMP JCRoffroad - gotta rep where you work right?!

WKFish
02-22-2015, 06:13 PM
Hey guys just recently made the switch to my first wrangler from a WK, purchased an 07 2 Dr JK my plans are 315/70/17 Duratracs on stock moabs with 1.5" spidertrax spacers and plan on dropping some JCRoffroad bumpers and sliders on her eventually gotta rep where you work right?! I'm also eventually planning on doing front and rear swaps to D44's and a couple other odds and ends. This will be my DD so she has to be capable and also nice on the highway for my mountain biking trips all over Michigan. So let's say goodbye to this stock jeep and let the mods begin!!

MedixJK
02-22-2015, 06:44 PM
Welcome to WAL from a former michigander!!!

jkur77
02-22-2015, 06:52 PM
Welcome to WAL!

07JKSahara
02-22-2015, 06:54 PM
Welcome from a former Michigander!

BlackHawk08jk
02-22-2015, 07:04 PM
Welcome to WAL

USMC Wrangler
02-22-2015, 08:20 PM
Welcome to WAL! Pics? so we can all watch the progress, no matter how fast or slow.

WKFish
02-22-2015, 10:52 PM
126405126406 here's how she's sitting currently!

USMC Wrangler
02-22-2015, 11:09 PM
Good deal! It's always fun to watch the progress. Enjoy! :clap2:

mbrindley11
02-22-2015, 11:24 PM
Welcome! I am in the kalamazoo area as well

thardy
02-22-2015, 11:28 PM
Welcome to the Wayalife family!

Rascal3
02-22-2015, 11:48 PM
Welcome to Wayalife:standing wave:

xkid
02-23-2015, 12:11 AM
Welcome. Are there a lot of Mt. Bike trails in Michigan?

WKFish
02-23-2015, 02:02 AM
Welcome! I am in the kalamazoo area as well
Nice maybe i'll see you around at one of the local shows or just a passing wave on the road! :thumb:

mbrindley11
02-23-2015, 02:52 AM
Nice maybe i'll see you around at one of our local shows or just a passing wave on the road! :thumb:

Is there a schedule of JCR's events/ shows I can find somewhere? I always hear about them after the fact.

OverlanderJK
02-23-2015, 03:01 AM
Nah you actually don't have to rep where you work. At least here you don't have to.

I thought JCR doesn't need pimps? Afterall they "own the XJ market."

Sharkey
02-23-2015, 03:05 AM
No kidding. Having the ability to read and follow rules may not have been a prerequisite for getting a job at JCR, but it is here.

10frank9
02-23-2015, 03:06 AM
You've got some nerve. Treat My friend like shit, then sign up here like its no big deal.

JCR isn't a sponsor here therefore you're not welcome here and you are actually violating the rules being here. I'm pretty sure Eddie wouldn't take your money for sponsorship even if you offered.

Real classy... NOT.

wayoflife
02-23-2015, 03:08 AM
...gotta rep where you work right?!

How about you let me on to your website and let me rep where I work on it. :rolleyes2:

10frank9
02-23-2015, 03:11 AM
...plan on dropping some JCRoffroad bumpers and sliders on her eventually gotta rep where you work right?!

Quoted so that people can understand how this is a problem.

t8er
02-23-2015, 03:25 AM
This is gonna be interesting

EZ-E
02-23-2015, 03:32 AM
Quoted so that people can understand how this is a problem.

I don't understand...

10frank9
02-23-2015, 03:39 AM
I don't understand...

Jesse??? :bleh:

"I understand but why?"

ridg3runner
02-23-2015, 03:56 AM
I don't understand...

Nothing to understand. He isn't welcome here.

Tigrcky
02-23-2015, 04:15 AM
"I understand but why?"

But I wanna pimp my employers XJ junk and break the rules while capping on your living room floor...

JayKay
02-23-2015, 04:17 AM
This is gonna be interesting

Oh...the first Brian Williams reference I've seen on the forum, first of many I'm sure. And MJ?

10frank9
02-23-2015, 04:26 AM
I'll just leave this here:

Zero Tolerance Policy
WAYALIFE.com has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY regarding companies that attempt to engage in act of soliciting undercover. We consider soliciting undercover to be the act of manufacturers, vendors, dealers or Jeep related businesses who register on the forum with the purpose of promoting and soliciting the products that they make and/or the services that they offer while pretending to be an average consumer. These acts will not be tolerated and all suspicious threads and/or posts will be deleted accordingly. Likewise, users caught in the act of soliciting undercover will be BANNED and the companies they work for BLACKLISTED.

Yeah you too can know what the rules are here by clicking here:

http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules

t8er
02-23-2015, 06:08 AM
Oh...the first Brian Williams reference I've seen on the forum, first of many I'm sure. And MJ?

Hard to say but you know it's not a good thread until at least MJ appears

shadow21
02-23-2015, 07:53 AM
You've got some nerve. Treat My friend like shit, then sign up here like its no big deal.

JCR isn't a sponsor here therefore you're not welcome here and you are actually violating the rules being here. I'm pretty sure Eddie wouldn't take your money for sponsorship even if you offered.

Real classy... NOT.

So people who work for companies that aren't sponsors can't be parts of the forum?

This is just a straight up question no need for a hostile comeback.

aldaman
02-23-2015, 08:08 AM
Nah you actually don't have to rep where you work. At least here you don't have to.

I thought JCR doesn't need pimps? Afterall they "own the XJ market."

So people who work for companies that aren't sponsors can't be parts of the forum?

Sure they are welcome, but just can't promote their employers products if they aren't sponsors of the forum...

shadow21
02-23-2015, 08:24 AM
Sure they are welcome, but just can't promote their employers products if they aren't sponsors of the forum...

Makes some kind of sense. I just didn't get that vibe when I read what was wrote. Oh well not my forum not my rules,

Canvas JK
02-23-2015, 02:28 PM

What ends up happening is, those members who work for Jeep part companies or shops will be a little more aggressive in pushing their products they sell instead of offering honest advice. When was the last time you went to 4WheelParts looking for an accessory and the person behind the counter was pushing Rubicon Express, SmittyBuilt or Pro-Comp? They do this because those are the companies they own and make the most money on.

wayoflife
02-23-2015, 02:34 PM
Makes some kind of sense. I just didn't get that vibe when I read what was wrote. Oh well not my forum not my rules,

As you said, not your forum - not your rules. All I ever ask is for people to follow my rules here on my forum.

piginajeep
02-23-2015, 02:37 PM
What ends up happening is, those members who work for Jeep part companies or shops will be a little more aggressive in pushing their products they sell instead of offering honest advice. When was the last time you went to 4WheelParts looking for an accessory and the person behind the counter was pushing Rubicon Express, SmittyBuilt or Pro-Comp? They do this because those are the companies they own and make the most money on.

No shit, they told one guy on here the g2 axles have the same c's as the Dynatracs. 😂

Canvas JK
02-23-2015, 02:40 PM
No shit, they told one guy on here the g2 axles have the same c's as the Dynatracs. 

That is why I avoid going to 4WP's.

piginajeep
02-23-2015, 03:35 PM
That is why I avoid going to 4WP's.

You have no idea...

JRied
02-23-2015, 03:40 PM
So if he never said rep where you work there would be zero issues? If he said gonna throw some jcr stuff on everything would be all good. Instead of attacking him I'd ask him to edit his post and maybe in the long run see if they want to be a vendor here. It's not some noob acting like this is craigslist.

PS I receive my JCR rear bumper this week from powder coating and am very excited to get it. Will let you guys know how it fits etc etc

EZ-E
02-23-2015, 03:46 PM
So if he never said rep where you work there would be zero issues? If he said gonna throw some jcr stuff on everything would be all good. Instead of attacking him I'd ask him to edit his post and maybe in the long run see if they want to be a vendor here. It's not some noob acting like this is craigslist.

PS I receive my JCR rear bumper this week from powder coating and am very excited to get it. Will let you guys know how it fits etc etc

I'm with you. Seemed like an icy reception for someone who was being honest about their employment. Not saying he was right per the rules, but he wasn't trying to hide anything.

mbrindley11
02-23-2015, 03:55 PM
I'm with you. Seemed like an icy reception for someone who was being honest about their employment. Not saying he was right per the rules, but he wasn't trying to hide anything.

There must be a backstory we don't know about

JRied
02-23-2015, 03:56 PM

Yea I agree. He's not allowed to work for a company and push/brag about there products not being a vendor. That I completely understand. I just felt there's a better way to go about it and if they in turn be a d**k then you give them that response back. Almost like burning bridges before there even built as to relationships with future vendors that are still small

wayoflife
02-23-2015, 04:16 PM
So if he never said rep where you work there would be zero issues? If he said gonna throw some jcr stuff on everything would be all good.

There can't be an issue if we don't know there's an issue.

Instead of attacking him I'd ask him to edit his post and maybe in the long run see if they want to be a vendor here.

So start your own forum and run it however you'd like. Me, I'm not interested in their money or them being a vendor here.

It's not some noob acting like this is craigslist.

You're right, it's a vendor that knows me and knows how I run things. He should have known better or was purposefully trying to stir the pot.

Good for you. I'm sure you'll be happy with it.

Don't like it, don't have to be here. Not like JCR doesn't know me or hasn't advertised on my old forum before. Just because you don't know any better doesn't mean they don't.

There must be a backstory we don't know about

LOL!! I won't lie, JCR is full of themselves and because of it, I would never take their money even if they wanted to give it to me BUT, that doesn't change the fact that this guy broke my rules.

Yea I agree. He's not allowed to work for a company and push/brag about there products not being a vendor. That I completely understand. I just felt there's a better way to go about it and if they in turn be a d**k then you give them that response back. Almost like burning bridges before there even built as to relationships with future vendors that are still small

And that's just it, you're just going off of what you're seeing here and now. I have dealt with them in the past and I do think they were being a "d**k". I am NOT intersted in their money and I would prefer that they not be here. It's just that simple.

EZ-E
02-23-2015, 04:21 PM
Don't like it, don't have to be here. Not like JCR doesn't know me or hasn't advertised on my old forum before. Just because you don't know any better doesn't mean they don't.

LOL!!! Just having a discussion, I don't know your history, nor do I care. PS I like it here .

mbrindley11
02-23-2015, 04:26 PM
LOL!! I won't lie, JCR is full of themselves and because of it, I would never take their money even if they wanted to give it to me BUT, that doesn't change the fact that this guy broke my rules.

I'm not trying to instigate, I was just saying there must be something I don't know about. Being from the same area as JCR I have heard a lot of positive AND negative reviews about them. I can understand if you have had an issue with them, it happens.

WKFish
02-24-2015, 10:08 PM
Welcome. Are there a lot of Mt. Bike trails in Michigan?
Yes theres a lot of very nice trails you have to find them! Some are unmarked and others are talked about strictly on the forums!

WKFish
02-24-2015, 10:09 PM
Is there a schedule of JCR's events/ shows I can find somewhere? I always hear about them after the fact.
You can check our facebook page we have a video up with all of our shows we are attending. Theres a bunch over 30k miles of driving this year!!

MR.Ty
02-24-2015, 10:14 PM
pimping stuff

What makes your company better than the paying sponsors? Why do you get to come on here and pimp your gear without paying dues to the owner?

JAGS
02-24-2015, 10:17 PM
You can check our ........ Here to PIMP JCRoffroad - gotta rep where you work right?!

Are you for real right now. :grayno: Have you not read any of this thread or the title??? Have you not read the rules before signing up to speak about your employer/company. Simply put, IT IS NOT ALLOWED.

Sharkey
02-24-2015, 10:18 PM
You can check our facebook page we have a video up with all of our shows we are attending. Theres a bunch over 30k miles of driving this year!!

You are fucking kidding me, right?

WKFish
02-24-2015, 10:18 PM
was wondering how this thread got so many posts... things got a little out of hand from me mentioning that I work for the company my apologies I enjoy the forum and I enjoy reading after all we are all jeepers no matter where we come from. Forum's are places for us to get together talk about experiences, mods, idea's and upkeep! I am in no way trying to promote the company. Hope to see you all on the trails some day or just a passing wave.

piginajeep
02-24-2015, 10:19 PM

Hey dipshit your not going to answer our questions ?

Sharkey
02-24-2015, 10:19 PM
Seriously dude, do you even know how to read?

MR.Ty
02-24-2015, 10:21 PM
bunch of bullshit

You haven't answered any of the previous questions.

Sharkey
02-24-2015, 10:22 PM
...I am in no way trying to promote the company.

Are you for real? Seriously.

MR.Ty
02-24-2015, 10:25 PM
Seriously dude, do you even know how to read?

JCR - Just Can't Read
:cheesy:

JAGS
was wondering how this thread got so many posts... things got a little out of hand from me mentioning that I work for JCR my apologies I enjoy the forum and I enjoy reading after all we are all jeepers no matter where we come from. Forum's are places for us to get together talk about experiences, mods, idea's and upkeep! I am in no way trying to promote the company. Hope to see you all on the trails some day or just a passing wave. Keep all four down! :rock::thumb:

Uh, then maybe you shouldn't keep mentioning it and all the places it goes and all the events it has. Either you are pimping the biz or they are getting a bad deal because they hired an idoit that cant read. Either way, you've all but exteneded your welcome here because you failed to read and respond to the forum MODERATORS and worse the forum ADMIN.

WKFish
What makes your company better than the paying sponsors? Why do you get to come on here and pimp your gear without paying dues to the owner?

because i am an employee and in no way was i trying to do anything in promoting our stuff i apologized and changed the original post..

WKFish
02-24-2015, 10:28 PM
I realize I am not welcome here now just because i mentioned a company I work for sorry for all I upset. You can delete this account and my welcome wave.

wayoflife
02-25-2015, 12:21 AM
I realize I am not welcome here now just because i mentioned a company I work for sorry for all I upset. You can delete this account and my welcome wave.

No, you didn't just "mention a company you work for". You specifically stated that you've "gotta rep where you work", continued to do so in spite of being called out and now you're just playing dumb. I will have to say that you truly do epitomize the kind of company you work for and have done a fine job of representing them. So that there's no mistake, no, you are NOT welcome here.

WKFish
02-25-2015, 01:13 AM
No, you didn't just "mention a company you work for". You specifically stated that you've "gotta rep where you work", continued to do so in spite of being called out and now you're just playing dumb. I will have to say that you truly do epitomize the kind of company you work for and have done a fine job of representing them. So that there's no mistake, no, you are NOT welcome here.

Thank you for enlightening me! Have a nice night.

MR.Ty
02-25-2015, 01:14 AM
Says he is going to leave - doesn't

MR.Ty
02-25-2015, 01:15 AM
Breaks rules - gets upset that people are calling him out for breaking the rules.

wayoflife
02-25-2015, 01:18 AM
You know I have never been treated so rudely

Funny, I could say the same about JCRoffroad.

I can now see why everyone on other forums talks so badly about you Eddie. I can now see first hand why. Thank you for enlightening me! Have a nice night.

Say it isn't so, you've heard people on "other forums" talk badly about me?? :shock:

Hey JCRoffroad rep, why don't you do everyone a favor and go back to those "other forums" and spend more of your time pimping there. :naw:

olram30
02-25-2015, 01:22 AM
You know I have never been treated so rudely I can now see why everyone on other forums talks so badly about you Eddie. I can now see first hand why. Thank you for enlightening me! Have a nice night.

Is someone twisting your arm being here? If you don't like it here, there's the door.

Sharkey
02-25-2015, 01:24 AM
You know I have never been treated so rudely I can now see why everyone on other forums talks so badly about you Eddie. I can now see first hand why. Thank you for enlightening me! Have a nice night.

You are unbelievable. Let me get this straight: you completely fail to read the rules that are a condition precedent to membership on this forum (or you just chose to ignore them) and, when you get called out for the pimp that you are...you feel as though you have been wronged in some way or otherwise treated poorly.

Seriously dude, good luck with life. Something tells me it is going to be one disappointment after another for you.

wayoflife
02-25-2015, 01:27 AM
LOL!! Hey JCRoffroad rep, I just saw you tried editing your original post so that it excludes where you specifically state that you "gotta rep where you work". If it's all the same to you, I made sure to put it back so that everyone can see what you were really doing here. :naw:

Sharkey
02-25-2015, 01:29 AM
Hey guys just recently made the switch to my first wrangler from a WK, purchased an 07 2 Dr JK my plans are 315/70/17 Duratracs on stock moabs with 1.5" spidertrax spacers and plan on dropping some JCRoffroad bumpers and sliders on her eventually gotta rep where you work right?! I'm also eventually planning on doing front and rear swaps to D44's and a couple other odds and ends. This will be my DD so she has to be capable and also nice on the highway for my mountain biking trips all over Michigan. So let's say goodbye to this stock jeep and let the mods begin!!

Well, I'll just drop this here in case Mr. Rep tries to edit his post again.

olram30
02-25-2015, 01:31 AM
These types bug me, you know the "now I see why no one likes Eddie or his forum" . But they continue to post here.

OverlanderJK
02-25-2015, 01:35 AM

You come here pimping your business without being a sponsor and Eddie is the asshole? Fuck you are all kinds of stupid.

piginajeep
02-25-2015, 01:39 AM
You come here pimping your business without being a sponsor and Eddie is the asshole? Fuck you are all kinds of stupid.

No shit, he read about how eddies a prick on other forums and he still comes here without reading the rules.

WKFish
02-25-2015, 01:49 AM
You guys think what you want, honestly I am sick of notifications and don't like being insulted I apologized and said I didn't mean any harm yes I did say rep who you work for.. But that wasn't me in any means trying to promote the company just me being proud of the products we have. Seriously this has gotten way out of control for all of you mods to be flaming me on the internet. We should all remind ourselves how old we are and straighten our acts up I apologized first and said I was sorry. I don't expect an apology from you guys but I know deep inside you are in fact sorry for treating another jeeper this way. No more posts will be made by myself here!! Tread on JEEPERS. :bleh::clap2:

OverlanderJK
02-25-2015, 01:51 AM
You guys think what you want, honestly I am sick of notifications and don't like being insulted I apologized and said I didn't mean any harm yes I did say rep who you work for.. But that wasn't me in any means trying to promote the company just me being proud of the products we have. Seriously this has gotten way out of control for all of you mods to be flaming me on the internet. We should all remind ourselves how old we are and straighten our acts up I apologized first and said I was sorry. I don't expect an apology from you guys but I know deep inside you are in fact sorry for treating another jeeper this way. No more posts will be made by myself here!! Tread on JEEPERS. :bleh::clap2:

LOL!

Just when you think they can't go full retard, they prove you wrong.

olram30
02-25-2015, 01:59 AM
Lol, still online and watching this thread. Shouldn't you be at other forums pushing your "maller" line?

wayoflife
02-25-2015, 02:01 AM
You guys think what you want, honestly I am sick of notifications and don't like being insulted

And I don't like vendors like JCRoffroad coming onto my forum thinking they can just pimp their stuff like it's nobody's business. And then when they get called out, they behave like they've done nothing wrong and somehow, I'm the bad guy.

I apologized and said I didn't mean any harm yes I did say rep who you work for.. But that wasn't me in any means trying to promote the company just me being proud of the products we have.

Funny how ALL your so called apologies have a "BUT..." :naw:

We should all remind ourselves how old we are and straighten our acts up I apologized first and said I was sorry.

No, you should remind YOURSELF how old you are and straighten up YOUR act! Last I checked, this is MY forum you are behaving like an ass on and your half assed apologies speaks volumes about the kind of company JCRoffroad is.

I don't expect an apology from you guys but I know deep inside you are in fact sorry for treating another jeeper this way.

I never asked you to become a member on my forum, I've been telling you that I don't want you here and yeah, I have no intensions of apologizing to an obnoxious self-righteous JRCoffroad rep like you. I am not sorry for treating you EXACTLY AS THE PIMP THAT YOU ARE.

No more posts will be made by myself here!! Tread on JEEPERS. :bleh::clap2:

I hope that's a promise.

Sharkey
02-25-2015, 02:04 AM
I'll apologize.

I'm sorry you can't read.

Are you happy now?

wayoflife
02-25-2015, 02:08 AM
Still here? :naw:

MedixJK
02-25-2015, 02:16 AM
Why do these guys get defensive as shit and act like the rules are garbage, then at the last second try and smooth things over...

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua
02-25-2015, 04:24 AM
Well...that was interesting.

10frank9
02-25-2015, 04:49 AM
I've made the following observations:

People sign up here knowing "Wayalife" has a bad rep, THEN they break the rules or poke the bear to elicit a response..... Then..... BAM here come the "I knew this place was full of assholes" "I've heard about Eddie on "other" forums" wah wah wah.

Are there THIS many idiots and pussies in the world? I honestly truly know the answer to that.

HighwayTrout
02-25-2015, 04:55 AM
No shit right?!

"Go ahead and delete my account"

It's always the same lines over and over.

Tigrcky
02-25-2015, 05:11 AM
Isn't this like ordering pizza in a Chinese restaurant and then saying I knew you only served pizza?

Hobolobo
02-25-2015, 11:55 AM
Maybe he will self ban himself.

mudmobeeler
02-25-2015, 01:05 PM
Isn't this like ordering pizza in a Chinese restaurant and then saying I knew you only served pizza?

A New China restaurant close to me has pizza on their buffet every day! LOL!

RedRum
02-25-2015, 01:18 PM
I had one experience with jcr and sadly it was much like this thread ! ... While I can't complain about the product itself my fiancÚ was lied to repeatedly and given the run around, we then got the wrong product to which our options were pay 100 bucks to get what we ordered or too bad ... Not to mention I'm tired of people from companies not acting professional if you work for a company you need to represent it !

Tigrcky
02-25-2015, 02:01 PM
I had one experience with jcr and sadly it was much like this thread ! ... While I can't complain about the product itself my fiancÚ was lied to repeatedly and given the run around, we then got the wrong product to which our options were pay 100 bucks to get what we ordered or too bad ... Not to mention I'm tired of people from companies not acting professional if you work for a company you need to represent it !

I just noticed your handle is murder spelt backwards, did you tell them this? Maybe we can send them to the overlook motel in the winter!

Shadow's_Jeep
02-25-2015, 02:10 PM
Hey jcr rep , I'll leave this right here.

big dr
02-25-2015, 03:11 PM
I dont think this guy even remotely achieved his goal! He made XXXXcompany look like shit. Right now I just feel dirty and want to sell my front bumper just to make sure I'm not associated with him.

catahoula
02-25-2015, 04:03 PM

A New China restaurant close to me has pizza on their buffet every day! LOL!

Speaking of Chinese restaurants. I went to one the other day and ordered some hot tea. They did not serve or had hot tea, but had sweet tea!:thinking:

Tigrcky
02-25-2015, 04:04 PM
Speaking of Chinese restaurants. I went to one the other day and ordered some hot tea. They did not serve or had hot tea, but had sweet tea!:thinking:

You are in the south!

JRied
02-25-2015, 04:10 PM
Funny thing I received my JCR bumper day before yesterday lol not gonna lie it's pretty nice. Too bad the guy went full retard on here and continued to screw up whatever relationship still existed between Eddie and themselves.... Never go full retard.

wayoflife
02-25-2015, 04:29 PM
Why do these guys get defensive as shit and act like the rules are garbage, then at the last second try and smooth things over...

They get defensive because they know what they're doing. They try to smooth things over once they realize things aren't going the way they planned. :naw:

I've made the following observations:

People sign up here knowing "Wayalife" has a bad rep, THEN they break the rules or poke the bear to elicit a response..... Then..... BAM here come the "I knew this place was full of assholes" "I've heard about Eddie on "other" forums" wah wah wah.

Are there THIS many idiots and pussies in the world? I honestly truly know the answer to that.

No shit right?!

"Go ahead and delete my account"

It's always the same lines over and over.

Yup. Always the same BS :rolleyes2:

Maybe he will self ban himself.

If we're lucky. But, I somehow doubt it.

Heard my fair share of stories just like this. Like I said, these guys are full of themselves.

Funny thing I received my JCR bumper day before yesterday lol not gonna lie it's pretty nice. Too bad the guy went full retard on here and continued to screw up whatever relationship still existed between Eddie and themselves.... Never go full retard.

Never said anything about the quality of their products, just the quality of the people who run the business. There are plenty of companies out there who make quality products and I just prefer to give my money to those who are good people too.

pastorwug
02-25-2015, 04:36 PM
Never said anything about the quality of their products, just the quality of the people who run the business. There are plenty of companies out there who make quality products and I just prefer to give my money to those who are good people too.

I completely agree, why mess with those that make you feel they're doing you a favor to sell you something.

JRied
02-25-2015, 04:47 PM
I agree Eddie

RedRum
02-25-2015, 07:45 PM
I dont think this guy even remotely achieved his goal! He made XXXXcompany look like shit. Right now I just feel dirty and want to sell my front bumper just to make sure I'm not associated with him.

Trust me we thought about it after the whole ordeal we went through but that's what it is if I owned the company he works for I would be mad that this is the way he represents it on such a broad forum of potential customers

jesse3638
02-25-2015, 08:23 PM
So you mean when I start writing my series of self help books I can't come here and talk about them?...:crazyeyes:. In all seriousness I do plan on writing just need to find time. Maybe I'll be the first paying book sponser here..;)

JAGS
02-25-2015, 08:34 PM
So you mean when I start writing my series of self help books I can't come here and talk about them?...:crazyeyes:. In all seriousness I do plan on writing just need to find time. Maybe I'll be the first paying book sponser here..;)

You wrote this post and that might be helpful to some. May be closer to sponsor than you think. ;)