Here to PIMP JCRoffroad - gotta rep where you work right?!

EZ-E

wayoflife said:
Don't like it, don't have to be here. Not like JCR doesn't know me or hasn't advertised on my old forum before. Just because you don't know any better doesn't mean they don't.

LOL!!! Just having a discussion, I don't know your history, nor do I care. PS I like it here .

mbrindley11

wayoflife said:
LOL!! I won't lie, JCR is full of themselves and because of it, I would never take their money even if they wanted to give it to me BUT, that doesn't change the fact that this guy broke my rules.

I'm not trying to instigate, I was just saying there must be something I don't know about. Being from the same area as JCR I have heard a lot of positive AND negative reviews about them. I can understand if you have had an issue with them, it happens.

WKFish

Is there a schedule of JCR's events/ shows I can find somewhere? I always hear about them after the fact.
You can check our facebook page we have a video up with all of our shows we are attending. Theres a bunch over 30k miles of driving this year!!

JAGS

Hooked
You can check our ........ Here to PIMP JCRoffroad - gotta rep where you work right?!

Are you for real right now. :grayno: Have you not read any of this thread or the title??? Have you not read the rules before signing up to speak about your employer/company. Simply put, IT IS NOT ALLOWED.

WKFish

was wondering how this thread got so many posts... things got a little out of hand from me mentioning that I work for the company my apologies I enjoy the forum and I enjoy reading after all we are all jeepers no matter where we come from. Forum's are places for us to get together talk about experiences, mods, idea's and upkeep! I am in no way trying to promote the company. Hope to see you all on the trails some day or just a passing wave.

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
was wondering how this thread got so many posts... things got a little out of hand from me mentioning that I work for JCR my apologies I enjoy the forum and I enjoy reading after all we are all jeepers no matter where we come from. Forum's are places for us to get together talk about experiences, mods, idea's and upkeep! I am in no way trying to promote the company. Hope to see you all on the trails some day or just a passing wave. Keep all four down! :rock::thumb:

Uh, then maybe you shouldn't keep mentioning it and all the places it goes and all the events it has. Either you are pimping the biz or they are getting a bad deal because they hired an idoit that cant read. Either way, you've all but exteneded your welcome here because you failed to read and respond to the forum MODERATORS and worse the forum ADMIN.

WKFish

What makes your company better than the paying sponsors? Why do you get to come on here and pimp your gear without paying dues to the owner?

because i am an employee and in no way was i trying to do anything in promoting our stuff i apologized and changed the original post..

WKFish

I realize I am not welcome here now just because i mentioned a company I work for sorry for all I upset. You can delete this account and my welcome wave.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I realize I am not welcome here now just because i mentioned a company I work for sorry for all I upset. You can delete this account and my welcome wave.

No, you didn't just "mention a company you work for". You specifically stated that you've "gotta rep where you work", continued to do so in spite of being called out and now you're just playing dumb. I will have to say that you truly do epitomize the kind of company you work for and have done a fine job of representing them. So that there's no mistake, no, you are NOT welcome here.

WKFish

No, you didn't just "mention a company you work for". You specifically stated that you've "gotta rep where you work", continued to do so in spite of being called out and now you're just playing dumb. I will have to say that you truly do epitomize the kind of company you work for and have done a fine job of representing them. So that there's no mistake, no, you are NOT welcome here.

Thank you for enlightening me! Have a nice night.

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Breaks rules - gets upset that people are calling him out for breaking the rules.

Top Bottom