Here to PIMP JCRoffroad - gotta rep where you work right?!

RedRum

I had one experience with jcr and sadly it was much like this thread ! ... While I can't complain about the product itself my fiancé was lied to repeatedly and given the run around, we then got the wrong product to which our options were pay 100 bucks to get what we ordered or too bad ... Not to mention I'm tired of people from companies not acting professional if you work for a company you need to represent it !

Tigrcky

I had one experience with jcr and sadly it was much like this thread ! ... While I can't complain about the product itself my fiancé was lied to repeatedly and given the run around, we then got the wrong product to which our options were pay 100 bucks to get what we ordered or too bad ... Not to mention I'm tired of people from companies not acting professional if you work for a company you need to represent it !

I just noticed your handle is murder spelt backwards, did you tell them this? Maybe we can send them to the overlook motel in the winter!

big dr

I dont think this guy even remotely achieved his goal! He made XXXXcompany look like shit. Right now I just feel dirty and want to sell my front bumper just to make sure I'm not associated with him.

JRied

Funny thing I received my JCR bumper day before yesterday lol not gonna lie it's pretty nice. Too bad the guy went full retard on here and continued to screw up whatever relationship still existed between Eddie and themselves.... Never go full retard.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424880600.452715.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424880617.658723.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Why do these guys get defensive as shit and act like the rules are garbage, then at the last second try and smooth things over...

They get defensive because they know what they're doing. They try to smooth things over once they realize things aren't going the way they planned. :naw:

I've made the following observations:

People sign up here knowing "Wayalife" has a bad rep, THEN they break the rules or poke the bear to elicit a response..... Then..... BAM here come the "I knew this place was full of assholes" "I've heard about Eddie on "other" forums" wah wah wah.

Are there THIS many idiots and pussies in the world? I honestly truly know the answer to that.

No shit right?!

"Go ahead and delete my account"

It's always the same lines over and over.

Yup. Always the same BS :rolleyes2:

Maybe he will self ban himself.

If we're lucky. But, I somehow doubt it.

Heard my fair share of stories just like this. Like I said, these guys are full of themselves.

Funny thing I received my JCR bumper day before yesterday lol not gonna lie it's pretty nice. Too bad the guy went full retard on here and continued to screw up whatever relationship still existed between Eddie and themselves.... Never go full retard.

Never said anything about the quality of their products, just the quality of the people who run the business. There are plenty of companies out there who make quality products and I just prefer to give my money to those who are good people too.

pastorwug

wayoflife said:
Never said anything about the quality of their products, just the quality of the people who run the business. There are plenty of companies out there who make quality products and I just prefer to give my money to those who are good people too.

I completely agree, why mess with those that make you feel they're doing you a favor to sell you something.

RedRum

I dont think this guy even remotely achieved his goal! He made XXXXcompany look like shit. Right now I just feel dirty and want to sell my front bumper just to make sure I'm not associated with him.

Trust me we thought about it after the whole ordeal we went through but that's what it is if I owned the company he works for I would be mad that this is the way he represents it on such a broad forum of potential customers

jesse3638

Hooked
So you mean when I start writing my series of self help books I can't come here and talk about them?...:crazyeyes:. In all seriousness I do plan on writing just need to find time. Maybe I'll be the first paying book sponser here..;)

JAGS

Hooked
So you mean when I start writing my series of self help books I can't come here and talk about them?...:crazyeyes:. In all seriousness I do plan on writing just need to find time. Maybe I'll be the first paying book sponser here..;)

You wrote this post and that might be helpful to some. May be closer to sponsor than you think. ;)

Top Bottom