Here to PIMP JCRoffroad - gotta rep where you work right?!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I'll just leave this here:

Zero Tolerance Policy
WAYALIFE.com has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY regarding companies that attempt to engage in act of soliciting undercover. We consider soliciting undercover to be the act of manufacturers, vendors, dealers or Jeep related businesses who register on the forum with the purpose of promoting and soliciting the products that they make and/or the services that they offer while pretending to be an average consumer. These acts will not be tolerated and all suspicious threads and/or posts will be deleted accordingly. Likewise, users caught in the act of soliciting undercover will be BANNED and the companies they work for BLACKLISTED.

Yeah you too can know what the rules are here by clicking here:

http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules

shadow21

You've got some nerve. Treat My friend like shit, then sign up here like its no big deal.

JCR isn't a sponsor here therefore you're not welcome here and you are actually violating the rules being here. I'm pretty sure Eddie wouldn't take your money for sponsorship even if you offered.

Real classy... NOT.

So people who work for companies that aren't sponsors can't be parts of the forum?

This is just a straight up question no need for a hostile comeback.

Last edited:

aldaman

Nah you actually don't have to rep where you work. At least here you don't have to.

I thought JCR doesn't need pimps? Afterall they "own the XJ market."

So people who work for companies that aren't sponsors can't be parts of the forum?

Sure they are welcome, but just can't promote their employers products if they aren't sponsors of the forum...

shadow21

Sure they are welcome, but just can't promote their employers products if they aren't sponsors of the forum...

Makes some kind of sense. I just didn't get that vibe when I read what was wrote. Oh well not my forum not my rules,

What ends up happening is, those members who work for Jeep part companies or shops will be a little more aggressive in pushing their products they sell instead of offering honest advice. When was the last time you went to 4WheelParts looking for an accessory and the person behind the counter was pushing Rubicon Express, SmittyBuilt or Pro-Comp? They do this because those are the companies they own and make the most money on.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Makes some kind of sense. I just didn't get that vibe when I read what was wrote. Oh well not my forum not my rules,

As you said, not your forum - not your rules. All I ever ask is for people to follow my rules here on my forum.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
What ends up happening is, those members who work for Jeep part companies or shops will be a little more aggressive in pushing their products they sell instead of offering honest advice. When was the last time you went to 4WheelParts looking for an accessory and the person behind the counter was pushing Rubicon Express, SmittyBuilt or Pro-Comp? They do this because those are the companies they own and make the most money on.

No shit, they told one guy on here the g2 axles have the same c's as the Dynatracs. 😂

JRied

So if he never said rep where you work there would be zero issues? If he said gonna throw some jcr stuff on everything would be all good. Instead of attacking him I'd ask him to edit his post and maybe in the long run see if they want to be a vendor here. It's not some noob acting like this is craigslist.

PS I receive my JCR rear bumper this week from powder coating and am very excited to get it. Will let you guys know how it fits etc etc

EZ-E

So if he never said rep where you work there would be zero issues? If he said gonna throw some jcr stuff on everything would be all good. Instead of attacking him I'd ask him to edit his post and maybe in the long run see if they want to be a vendor here. It's not some noob acting like this is craigslist.

PS I receive my JCR rear bumper this week from powder coating and am very excited to get it. Will let you guys know how it fits etc etc

I'm with you. Seemed like an icy reception for someone who was being honest about their employment. Not saying he was right per the rules, but he wasn't trying to hide anything.

JRied

I'm with you. Seemed like an icy reception for someone who was being honest about their employment. Not saying he was right per the rules, but he wasn't trying to hide anything.

Yea I agree. He's not allowed to work for a company and push/brag about there products not being a vendor. That I completely understand. I just felt there's a better way to go about it and if they in turn be a d**k then you give them that response back. Almost like burning bridges before there even built as to relationships with future vendors that are still small

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So if he never said rep where you work there would be zero issues? If he said gonna throw some jcr stuff on everything would be all good.

There can't be an issue if we don't know there's an issue.

Instead of attacking him I'd ask him to edit his post and maybe in the long run see if they want to be a vendor here.

So start your own forum and run it however you'd like. Me, I'm not interested in their money or them being a vendor here.

It's not some noob acting like this is craigslist.

You're right, it's a vendor that knows me and knows how I run things. He should have known better or was purposefully trying to stir the pot.

Good for you. I'm sure you'll be happy with it.

Don't like it, don't have to be here. Not like JCR doesn't know me or hasn't advertised on my old forum before. Just because you don't know any better doesn't mean they don't.

There must be a backstory we don't know about

LOL!! I won't lie, JCR is full of themselves and because of it, I would never take their money even if they wanted to give it to me BUT, that doesn't change the fact that this guy broke my rules.

Yea I agree. He's not allowed to work for a company and push/brag about there products not being a vendor. That I completely understand. I just felt there's a better way to go about it and if they in turn be a d**k then you give them that response back. Almost like burning bridges before there even built as to relationships with future vendors that are still small

And that's just it, you're just going off of what you're seeing here and now. I have dealt with them in the past and I do think they were being a "d**k". I am NOT intersted in their money and I would prefer that they not be here. It's just that simple.

Top Bottom