Here to PIMP JCRoffroad - gotta rep where you work right?!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You know I have never been treated so rudely

Funny, I could say the same about JCRoffroad.

I can now see why everyone on other forums talks so badly about you Eddie. I can now see first hand why. Thank you for enlightening me! Have a nice night.

Say it isn't so, you've heard people on "other forums" talk badly about me?? :shock:

Hey JCRoffroad rep, why don't you do everyone a favor and go back to those "other forums" and spend more of your time pimping there. :naw:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
You know I have never been treated so rudely I can now see why everyone on other forums talks so badly about you Eddie. I can now see first hand why. Thank you for enlightening me! Have a nice night.

Is someone twisting your arm being here? If you don't like it here, there's the door.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
You know I have never been treated so rudely I can now see why everyone on other forums talks so badly about you Eddie. I can now see first hand why. Thank you for enlightening me! Have a nice night.

You are unbelievable. Let me get this straight: you completely fail to read the rules that are a condition precedent to membership on this forum (or you just chose to ignore them) and, when you get called out for the pimp that you are...you feel as though you have been wronged in some way or otherwise treated poorly.

Seriously dude, good luck with life. Something tells me it is going to be one disappointment after another for you.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Hey JCRoffroad rep, I just saw you tried editing your original post so that it excludes where you specifically state that you "gotta rep where you work". If it's all the same to you, I made sure to put it back so that everyone can see what you were really doing here. :naw:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Hey guys just recently made the switch to my first wrangler from a WK, purchased an 07 2 Dr JK my plans are 315/70/17 Duratracs on stock moabs with 1.5" spidertrax spacers and plan on dropping some JCRoffroad bumpers and sliders on her eventually gotta rep where you work right?! I'm also eventually planning on doing front and rear swaps to D44's and a couple other odds and ends. This will be my DD so she has to be capable and also nice on the highway for my mountain biking trips all over Michigan. So let's say goodbye to this stock jeep and let the mods begin!!

Well, I'll just drop this here in case Mr. Rep tries to edit his post again.

olram30

These types bug me, you know the "now I see why no one likes Eddie or his forum" . But they continue to post here.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

You come here pimping your business without being a sponsor and Eddie is the asshole? Fuck you are all kinds of stupid.

WKFish

You guys think what you want, honestly I am sick of notifications and don't like being insulted I apologized and said I didn't mean any harm yes I did say rep who you work for.. But that wasn't me in any means trying to promote the company just me being proud of the products we have. Seriously this has gotten way out of control for all of you mods to be flaming me on the internet. We should all remind ourselves how old we are and straighten our acts up I apologized first and said I was sorry. I don't expect an apology from you guys but I know deep inside you are in fact sorry for treating another jeeper this way. No more posts will be made by myself here!! Tread on JEEPERS. :bleh::clap2:

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You guys think what you want, honestly I am sick of notifications and don't like being insulted I apologized and said I didn't mean any harm yes I did say rep who you work for.. But that wasn't me in any means trying to promote the company just me being proud of the products we have. Seriously this has gotten way out of control for all of you mods to be flaming me on the internet. We should all remind ourselves how old we are and straighten our acts up I apologized first and said I was sorry. I don't expect an apology from you guys but I know deep inside you are in fact sorry for treating another jeeper this way. No more posts will be made by myself here!! Tread on JEEPERS. :bleh::clap2:

LOL!

Just when you think they can't go full retard, they prove you wrong.

olram30

Lol, still online and watching this thread. Shouldn't you be at other forums pushing your "maller" line?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You guys think what you want, honestly I am sick of notifications and don't like being insulted

And I don't like vendors like JCRoffroad coming onto my forum thinking they can just pimp their stuff like it's nobody's business. And then when they get called out, they behave like they've done nothing wrong and somehow, I'm the bad guy.

I apologized and said I didn't mean any harm yes I did say rep who you work for.. But that wasn't me in any means trying to promote the company just me being proud of the products we have.

Funny how ALL your so called apologies have a "BUT..." :naw:

We should all remind ourselves how old we are and straighten our acts up I apologized first and said I was sorry.

No, you should remind YOURSELF how old you are and straighten up YOUR act! Last I checked, this is MY forum you are behaving like an ass on and your half assed apologies speaks volumes about the kind of company JCRoffroad is.

I don't expect an apology from you guys but I know deep inside you are in fact sorry for treating another jeeper this way.

I never asked you to become a member on my forum, I've been telling you that I don't want you here and yeah, I have no intensions of apologizing to an obnoxious self-righteous JRCoffroad rep like you. I am not sorry for treating you EXACTLY AS THE PIMP THAT YOU ARE.

No more posts will be made by myself here!! Tread on JEEPERS. :bleh::clap2:

I hope that's a promise.

Why do these guys get defensive as shit and act like the rules are garbage, then at the last second try and smooth things over...

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I've made the following observations:

People sign up here knowing "Wayalife" has a bad rep, THEN they break the rules or poke the bear to elicit a response..... Then..... BAM here come the "I knew this place was full of assholes" "I've heard about Eddie on "other" forums" wah wah wah.

Are there THIS many idiots and pussies in the world? I honestly truly know the answer to that.

Tigrcky

Isn't this like ordering pizza in a Chinese restaurant and then saying I knew you only served pizza?

Top Bottom