2013 JK Info?

StrizzyChris

Maybe it will be a fully loaded Moby clone! Hahahaha, yeah right... But a man can dream, right?

I would hate to see what they would charge for that after seeing how much they charge for the Black Ops and MW3 editions. 150K sticker price?!?! lol

Furious Fuschsia Pearl Coat (PHP) - 05/06/13[/I]

Dear lord I hope Jeep doesnt discrace this vehicle with this option!!! google it :stick hiting:

Prime8

StrizzyChris said:
I would hate to see what they would charge for that after seeing how much they charge for the Black Ops and MW3 editions. 150K sticker price?!?! lol

Dear lord I hope Jeep doesnt discrace this vehicle with this option!!! google it :stick hiting:

Wouldn't be much worse than Mac 'N' Cheese (aka Dozer)...

StrizzyChris

Wouldn't be much worse than Mac 'N' Cheese (aka Dozer)...

I actually like the Dozer...I just dont like a pastel color pallet or pinks in a 4x4. Save it for a Hummer
pink_hummer_003.jpg

Prime8

StrizzyChris said:
I actually like the Dozer...I just dont like a pastel color pallet or pinks in a 4x4. Save it for a Hummer

Dozer is basically a pastel Orange. Definitely not the color of a Cat Dozer... Must be a cheap knock-off... Haha.

SoCalDozer

Prime8 said:
Haha, not if you work for Caterpillar! Hahaha

Yeah it doesn't match cat yellow at all idk why it's called dozer. I just didn't want crush since it was to dark so this was just right for me

ichthus

Heheh, half the reason I wanted to get our order in on Gecko was so that it would arrive before my wife could have furious fuchsia as an option....she's wanted a pink Jeep for years.

I'm figuring that at some point down the road I'm going to have to use a hot pink coat of paint on a vintage project Jeep just to justify it

Aeraun

Just went through this thread and noticed you guys talking about the "true blue" and, ingore me if you guys figured this out already, but I'm about 100% sure that its the blue that the JK Freedom edition comes in, which I am pretty sure is the true blue from the cherokee. Not a bad color, but I do agree that they should have made a specific blue just for the JKs. Also, besides the colors, are any other changes, interior/exterior/powertrain still just heresay/unknown? Not trying to sound like I'm unhappy with '12 :crazyeyes:

ichthus

97aad4b3.jpg

I'm not a fan of 18" wheels, but that's the new 2013 Sahara wheel, and I love it. The little Jeep emblem is just cool. I'm impressed by their willingness to spend on a goofy little detail like that (even after the windshield details, this was surprising).

The Sahara also had the word "Sahara" embroidered or printed on the headrest.

I was told they all have a new fabric on the seats, but I didn't compare since we were too busy driving away in a new 2013 Gecko Sport Unlimited...

StrizzyChris

The new Rubicon wheels are SICK!!!

2013_Wrangler_wheel_01.jpg

But not too impressed with the sahara edition wheels.

2013_Wrangler_wheel_012.jpg

Does anyone else know of any changes to the 2013 vs the 2012?

What I have read is (not sure if a couple are 2012 also and I just didnt know it)

1-Voice activated navigation
2-heated power mirrors
3-Embroidered seats (for rubi/sahara)
4-Wheels
5-spring loaded soft top for easy one person use
6-the obvious color changes
7-rear window wiper

Anything else that people have heard?

Prime8

One of the coolest changes, and most beneficial too, is the new tpms. It monitors the actual psi in each tire individually and relays that to the display.

Serg5000

One of the coolest changes, and most beneficial too, is the new tpms. It monitors the actual psi in each tire individually and relays that to the display.
Many of us just take those out. They seem like more of a pain in the a$$ then any thing. I guess you can say I'm not much of a fan.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Serg5000 said:
Many of us just take those out. They seem like more of a pain in the a$$ then any thing. I guess you can say I'm not much of a fan.

Haha. Mine stopped working after the first time I aired down and up. Tried using my AEV procal to no avail, then just set the warning to zero and called it good.

Prime8

Serg5000 said:

You have this in your jeep? Yours is a 2013?

Knowing the exact psi in each tire seems pretty cool to me... No more need for a tire gauge...

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
The new Rubicon wheels are SICK!!!

View attachment 4192

But not too impressed with the sahara edition wheels.

View attachment 4193

Does anyone else know of any changes to the 2013 vs the 2012?

What I have read is (not sure if a couple are 2012 also and I just didnt know it)

1-Voice activated navigation
2-heated power mirrors
3-Embroidered seats (for rubi/sahara)
4-Wheels
5-spring loaded soft top for easy one person use
6-the obvious color changes
7-rear window wiper

Anything else that people have heard?

heated power is on the 2012, I can imagine the soft top being any easier to use.

the new rims are ugly as hell:D

Top Bottom