2013 King of the Hammers info thread

Hightower

Yep you do. :) Just don't want to bring "that guy" over here. :icon_crazy:
I think I like what I hear you will be doing!
You can find me on the short course, and walking around Hammertown!

Dear Mr Awesome are you related in anyway to a awesome guy I know from the great state of Awesome.

daveroberts

Hey guys anyone interested in picking a day to all meet up? We could do a 2012 JKX reunion day! Greg, Frank, Mike, Eddie, lets make this happen!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Hey guys anyone interested in picking a day to all meet up? We could do a 2012 JKX reunion day! Greg, Frank, Mike, Eddie, lets make this happen!

We're in for sure Dave...not sure about our plans yet but we'll probably be there Wed.-Sat. :brows:

So did Dave go back and add my name or did you two delete my name? :thinking:

I'll be there Wed-Sat as well. That is, if I'm welcome. :thumb:

:cheesy:

daveroberts

So did Dave go back and add my name or did you two delete my name? :thinking:

I'll be there Wed-Sat as well. That is, if I'm welcome. :thumb:

:cheesy:

Deleted!:bleh: No just kidding man, I went back and added you. I'll PM you my cell so we can find each other

GCM 2

I will be showing up on Monday afternoon and staying until Saturday morning! Any time I'm free and not working for the Discount Tire/EVO Race team we can link up!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Like Greg, we're helping out with EVO/Discount Tire but there should be plenty of time to hook up :yup:

GCM 2

Landed in Phoenix at 1am, got 2hrs sleep, cranked up the rig and headed to pre-run. Long drive, early morning, clear roads! Driving tunes playlist; Johnny Cash, Motörhead, and Adele. Full spectrum listening!

Attachments

• image-2791863749.jpg
    image-2791863749.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 176
  • image-3130707427.jpg
    image-3130707427.jpg
    421.9 KB · Views: 177
  • image-3790041397.jpg
    image-3790041397.jpg
    405.2 KB · Views: 179

MTG

Caught the Bug
Landed in Phoenix at 1am, got 2hrs sleep, cranked up the rig and headed to pre-run. Long drive, early morning, clear roads! Driving tunes playlist; Johnny Cash, Motörhead, and Adele. Full spectrum listening!

One good thing about the mud grapplers is they should keep you awake!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
One good thing about the mud grapplers is they should keep you awake!

x2! I was actually thinking of heading out to Johnson Valley today just to check it out but then decided against it on Thursday. Guess I should have and maybe hooked up with you guys.

jesse3638

Hooked
Just realized I probably have class that week and may not make it. I thought my class was the following week. Shitty

CRAZYCASEY

Well I'm still hoping to make it out Wednesday night. Things have been very busy with work, not that I'm complaining but I may not be able to get away mid week. Hopefully I will get to meet some of you if I make it out there!

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Is it feasible to drive out friday morning I'm only about 2 1/2 hr away. Also what would be a good spot to go see Mel race?

Yellojk

4x4Jesus... You can leave on Friday as long as you get there before the actual race starts. I'm also showing up on Friday morning around 6am. Last year I got there about that time and set up to watch the competition on Chocolate thunder.

Top Bottom