F#@k your forum and f@#k you too

tech180

LOSER
YOU still knocked them in too far regardless of them being the right ones or not.

Yeah, following the instructions that said to keep push them in until flush with the stock axle tubes. Do you not follow the instructions when you receive them? Axle seals are made of sheet metal and easy to push out with a sledge hammer and a solid steel tube. Like I said, its a fight getting them in the whole way, you cant tell if its bottomed out on a axle seal or just being stubborn. You have to trust you where sent the correct part and the instructions are correct.

Last edited:

tech180

LOSER
Instructions are universal to both sleeves, good try though.

You think this is some major conspiracy or something?

It does say dana 30 on it, but it also says dana 44. northridge is 70% at fault and I am 30% at fault for trusting they sent me the correct part and not double checking it. I opened up that parts and laied them out in my shop with the instructions, I dont keep invoices and boxes in there, and dont go and look at a box before installing them. I usually open the box, pick up the literature or instructions and go to work.

With that said, I still wont be buying anything form them again. Rockridege4x4 in Wenatchee kicks ass and will go out of their way for ya. randys ring and pinion rock too and nitro gear and axle kicks ass also. Nice thing about randys and nitro, they stock their stuff instead of drop shipping like other people do and they have always went way out of their way to make sure I am happy and take care of me. Even if it was my mistake, they are still courteous and professional.

With that said, I am done with this thread now, and the mods can lock it. The guys over at the wrangler forums and the JK forums seem to be more understanding and not a bunch of northridge groupies.

Last edited:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

It does say dana 30 on it, but it also says dana 44. northridge is 70% at fault and I am 30% at fault for trusting they sent me the correct part and not double checking it. I opened up that parts and laied them out in my shop with the instructions, I dont keep invoices and boxes in there, and dont go and look at a box before installing them. I usually open the box, pick up the literature or instructions and go to work.

With that said, I still wont be buying anything form them again. Rockridege4x4 in Wenatchee kicks ass and will go out of their way for ya. randys ring and pinion rock too and nitro gear and axle kicks ass also. Nice thing about randys and nitro, they stock their stuff instead of drop shipping like other people do and they have always went way out of their way to make sure I am happy and take care of me. Even if it was my mistake, they are still courteous and professional.

With that said, I am done with this thread now, and the mods can lock it. The guys over at the wrangler forums and the JK forums seem to be more understanding and not a bunch of northridge groupies.
Conspiracy ? No.

Are you full of shit? I bet you have brown eyes.

I'm asking you to prove me wrong with proof and you haven't done it.

tech180

LOSER
All that experience and you still put sleeves?

northridge4x4 recommended sleeves (was their idea not mine, I trusted them on that one too). I figured what the heck, its only $100 and might help until my 1tons are built.

Last edited:
Man this has gone sideways fast....

I am the one that called you earlier and for cliff notes the call went like this .

First I told you how much I appreciate your business and I asked if you could tell me if the box had the right part number on it and you said it didn't come in a box and I questioned , but you had a lot of parts arrive close together and found the box I totally understand that. I wanted to verify the part number on the box . That's all

I then said " man I wish you would of called us before you hit them in"

And I think I said something along the line about the invoice showing Dana 30.

Fact is we sent you the wrong part. You called your order in and the sales guy put the 30's on the invoice and not the 44's. Totally are bad. No denying that.

We immidiately offered to have you bring it over and we will do what we can to help fix the situation.

I called you once you posted the picture of the tools you were trying to fix it with to tell you again to bring it over. I doubt what you are trying will work and if it does it will take a long long time.

Mistakes happen . We both made a mistake in my opinion. I have installed numerous sets of weld in sleeves and have never had to beat them in hard.

The amount of force it took to get them in should of raised a red flag.

Not trying to be rude just stating my opinion and again I am still willing to help you fix this issue.

At no time during our call did you sound frustrated or did you say I was being rude or anything I actually got off the phone and said man he is a nice guy. Then minutes later you post that I was unprofessional.

David

tech180

LOSER
Instructions are universal to both sleeves, good try though.[/

Your right, I called them up and ordered dana 30 sleeves for my Rubicon 44 intentionally cause this all ahs been so much fun. I then welded them in place just so I could come on this forum and complain. I also never asked northridge for anything, I just wanted your attention.

Whats your point here? What are you accusing me of? NorthRidge already admitted to sending me the wrong tubes and it was there fault, they even apologized for their mistake. You think this is all fake and I made it up? thats kinda odd.

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
tech180 said:

Bummer, you will be missed here. I mean with all 45 of your valuable posts and all. 

You MAY have had a leg to stand on at one point. But you errored in several ways. 1) NOT confirming the part number on this type of product. 2) beating the crap out of them to get them in. 3) as if either wasn't enough, you took a damn welder to them, which basically removed any option for a decent resolution.

North ridge sent the wrong product. Easy fix. You made it so you couldn't just send back the sleeves. That's on you and northridge was still willing to help if you sent them axle.

I couldn't care less if this was northridge, quadratec or jeep parts. The only understanding needed is you made the issue way worse than necessary.

tech180

LOSER
Man this has gone sideways fast....

I am the one that called you earlier and for cliff notes the call went like this .

First I told you how much I appreciate your business and I asked if you could tell me if the box had the right part number on it and you said it didn't come in a box and I questioned , but you had a lot of parts arrive close together and found the box I totally understand that. I wanted to verify the part number on the box . That's all

I then said " man I wish you would of called us before you hit them in"

And I think I said something along the line about the invoice showing Dana 30.

Fact is we sent you the wrong part. You called your order in and the sales guy put the 30's on the invoice and not the 44's. Totally are bad. No denying that.

We immidiately offered to have you bring it over and we will do what we can to help fix the situation.

I called you once you posted the picture of the tools you were trying to fix it with to tell you again to bring it over. I doubt what you are trying will work and if it does it will take a long long time.

Mistakes happen . We both made a mistake in my opinion. I have installed numerous sets of weld in sleeves and have never had to beat them in hard.

The amount of force it took to get them in should of raised a red flag.

Not trying to be rude just stating my opinion and again I am still willing to help you fix this issue.

At no time during our call did you sound frustrated or did you say I was being rude or anything I actually got off the phone and said man he is a nice guy. Then minutes later you post that I was unprofessional.

David

Instead of calling to say "sorry your having so much hassle because of our mistake" you called to say "Did you look at the invoice where it said dana 30?" "Did you look at the box for dana 30?". You wanted to shift the blame where none of this would have happened if ya just sent the correct sleeves. yes, I trusted you sent me the correct parts. No, I did not double check they where correct. Yes, the instructions AND invoice had dana 30/44 on them. Yes, the box had a label that said dana 30, but it was under a shipping label. Does is really make any difference what the box said anyways? Looks worse for you that you shipped it even though it said dana 30. You dont double check your labels before sending them to your customers? You want me to double check before installing them.

If you where calling cause you cared about your customer it would have been fine, but I felt you only wanted to call with the soul intention of shifting blame instead of swallowing your pride like a "professional" should do. I am a business owner myself and have to do this all the time. I never even asked you for anything. Just wanted to see if you had advice and tell ya what happened. Only thing I put on the forums is that you sent me the wrong part and I was frustrated, wouldn't you be in my situation?

It got out of hand cause I fell victim to the forum trolls pushing my buttons. Must never feed the trolls.

Last edited:

tech180

LOSER
Your right, I called them up and ordered dana 30 sleeves for my Rubicon 44 intentionally cause this all ahs been so much fun. I then welded them in place just so I could come on this forum and complain. I also never asked northridge for anything, I just wanted your attention.

Whats your point here? What are you accusing me of? NorthRidge already admitted to sending me the wrong tubes and it was there fault, they even apologized for their mistake. You think this is all fake and I made it up? thats kinda odd.

You must be a super cool dude to have 5000 + posts. Glad to see new comers are so welcome here.

There I go feeding the trolls again, arg.

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Instead of calling to say "sorry your having so much hassle because of our mistake" you called to say "Did you look at the invoice where it said dana 30?" "Did you look at the box for dana 30?". You wanted to shift the blame where none of this would have happened if ya just sent the correct sleeves. yes, I trusted you sent me the correct parts. No, I did not double check they where correct. Yes, the instructions AND invoice had dana 30/44 on them. Yes, the box had a label that said dana 30, but it was under a shipping label. Does is really make any difference what the box said anyways? Looks worse for you that you shipped it even though it said dana 30. You dont double check your labels before sending them to your customers? You want me to double check before installing them.

If you where calling cause you cared about your customer it would have been fine, but I felt you only wanted to call with the soul intention of shifting blame instead of swallowing your pride like a "professional" should do. I am a business owner myself and have to do this all the time. I never even asked you for anything. Just wanted to see if you had advice and tell ya what happened. Only thing I put on the forums is that you sent me the wrong part and I was frustrated, wouldn't you be in my situation?

It got out of hand cause I fell victim to the forum trolls pushing my buttons. Must never feed the trolls.

Funny, you started this thread to complain and try to troll a vendor. All we did was call you out on your more than 50% of the blame. Besides, thought you were gone from this place. Infamous last words. 😕

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I knocked my axle sleeve in to far! Or did I?????

Do you have to deal with customers that don't take personal responsibility for their own actions? Then go flame your company on the Internet after you still offer them a solution to their problem.

Then they continue go on and on about how they are the victim of this mean guy on the phone and he was being unprofessional?

Last edited:

sean.m.adams33

You must be a super cool dude to have 5000 + posts. Glad to see new comers are so welcome here.

There I go feeding the trolls again, arg.

I'm lost. You quoted yourself. Northridge still wants to make it right. I'm sure they would be willing to work with you on the timeline as it is your daily driver. Seems like they are pretty fair. And that's coming from a non northridge groupie as I think I've maybe ordered a $100 worth of stuff from them one time.

tech180

LOSER
Do you have to deal with customers that don't take personal responsibility for their own actions? Then go flame your company on the Internet after you still offer them a solution to their problem.

Then they continue go on and on about how they are the victim of this mean guy on the phone and he was being unprofessional?

Funny thing is all I said is northridge sent me the wrong sleeve and I am frustrated. How did it get you so fired up man? I think you nee to breath in and breath out, drink a beer and say "Its just a message forum" 3 times.

this has all been fun guys, but feel like its just a troll fest now. I was really hoping to do some wheelin with ya all some time this summer, but not sure I would feel comfortable or fit in with this group (Not a fan of drama).

Last edited:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Funny thing is all I said is northridge sent me the wrong sleeve and I am frustrated. How did it get you so fired up man? I think you nee to breath in and breath out, drink a beer and say "Its just a message forum" 3 times.

this has all been fun guys, but feel like its just a troll fest now. I was really hoping to do some wheelin with ya all some time this summer, but not sure I would feel comfortable or fit in with this group (Not a fan of drama).
Are you sure your not a politician? You sure the hell know how to avoid answering questions. Still waiting on some photos ..

Btw
This was drama? Please put on thicker skin and maybe change your panties.

tech180

LOSER
Are you sure your not a politician? You sure the hell know how to avoid answering questions. Still waiting on some photos ..

Btw
This was drama? Please put on thicker skin and maybe change your panties.

Dude, read back a couple posts. Northridge already admitted they sent the wrong tubes.

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Dude, read back a couple posts. Northridge already admitted they sent the wrong tubes.

With a slip that said as much, you just didn't see it. You're the one that installed AND hammered them in AND welded them.

So it is not lost, again, you started this thread before obtaining all the facts and doing some research so you were the one trolling a vendor.

No pitty parties given for a brain fart. Sucks it happened to you. But a big portion of your current troubles is solely on you.

07JKSahara

You're not going to get sympathy from me. I emailed David at 6:00 am one time, he personally replied 3 times before 7. Fixed my issue and put me in touch with his sales guy. Class act, I have no reason to doubt they went above and beyond. My 2 cents but they'll always get my business.

Top Bottom