F#@k your forum and f@#k you too

tech180

LOSER
You're not going to get sympathy from me. I emailed David at 6:00 am one time, he personally replied 3 times before 7. Fixed my issue and put me in touch with his sales guy. Class act, I have no reason to doubt they went above and beyond. My 2 cents but they'll always get my business.

good, i dont want it. I ordered $5000 in stuff from them in the last month and everything was good. If I was going to make some shit up, was looking for some hand out or just wanted to complain, it would have been about the $2500 evo long arm, or the $1500 bead lock wheels, or the evo steering kit that I orderd from them, not some $100 sleeves. Come one people, stop trying to pick a fight with the new guy just cause I tell the truth about stuff.

fact, they always came through and have been good to me except for this one time.
Fact, they fucked up and sent me the wrong sleeves, which caused a nightmare for me.
fact, they made a unprofessional call to me.

I dont need anything from you guys, all I wanted was some advice on fixing my problem relate to the axle sleeves. I dont care about your opinions on north ridge, I dont want them to give me anything for free. as a matter of fact, I just got done fixing the axle myself not to long ago.

Last edited:

tech180

LOSER
That wasn't my point was it

Dude, just say why? I dont understand what you want to see on the invoice? Why would I take the time to go dig through boxes and find it, take a picture of it, edit it in photo shop (To get my address off it) and them post it on here. Your kind of a dick and not really worth the time and effort.

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
good, i dont want it. I ordered $5000 in stuff from them in the last month and everything was good. If I was going to make some shit up, was looking for some hand out or just wanted to complain, it would have been about the $2500 evo long arm, or the $1500 bead lock wheels, or the evo steering kit that I orderd from them, not some $100 sleeves. Come one people, stop trying to pick a fight with the new guy just cause I tell the truth about stuff.

fact, they always came through and have been good to me except for this one time.
Fact, they fucked up and sent me the wrong sleeves, which caused a nightmare for me.
fact, they made a unprofessional call to me.

I dont need anything from you guys, all I wanted was some advice on fixing my problem relate to the axle sleeves. I dont care about your opinions on north ridge, I dont want them to give me anything for free. as a matter of fact, I just got done fixing the axle myself not to long ago.
Seems you have forgotten your own moral of the story....
Moral of this story is check your sleeves before installing them! Don't trust they sent you the correct one.
This is true before installing anything. Whether it be a ceiling fan or axle sleeves. Check before installing.....always.

Dude, just say why? I dont understand what you want to see on the invoice? Why would I take the time to go dig through boxes and find it, take a picture of it, edit it in photo shop (To get my address off it) and them post it on here. Your kind of a dick and not really worth the time and effort.

The point is, you didn't see all the paperwork sent to you. It was there, you just didn't take the time read it first. That's now the moral of this thread. We're not dicks, just because you skipped the first step when inventorying an order. Let this be a good lesson for you and others.

BTW, you're now in this "fix" over $500, 4 days and gas money. Not to mention the rate you're going, you'll permanently jack the axle tubes. Seems like you should have taken N4x4 up on the offer and tried to expedite repair with them. Prob could have had back to you in a week or two.

mds22

I'm not sure what the problem is at this point? Everyone understands what happened. NR sent the wrong thing, it happens. You didn't check before installing like you should always do(as mentioned before: on anything), it happens. But I'm sure you can see that it's your responsibility to check that before ruining the part. So are you just ranting because you are out 500 ( I understand, I'd be pissed too. But I'd also understand that I'm as much to blame as anyone ) or are you looking for a fix??
My experience is with ANYTHING it is normally easier/cheaper/better to scrap it and start over than try to fix a fuck up.

tech180

LOSER
Seems you have forgotten your own moral of the story....

This is true before installing anything. Whether it be a ceiling fan or axle sleeves. Check before installing.....always.

The point is, you didn't see all the paperwork sent to you. It was there, you just didn't take the time read it first. That's now the moral of this thread. We're not dicks, just because you skipped the first step when inventorying an order. Let this be a good lesson for you and others.

BTW, you're now in this "fix" over $500, 4 days and gas money. Not to mention the rate you're going, you'll permanently jack the axle tubes. Seems like you should have taken N4x4 up on the offer and tried to expedite repair with them. Prob could have had back to you in a week or two.

Where I come from we pretty much call you type of people dick heads. But in person, most people are not a dick to my face.

Last edited:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I call it as I see it. When your an ass to someone f9r no reason your a dick head in my book.

So now you're going to go around calling everyone here a dick head because you fucked up your axle? Have you tried calling synergy? What did they tell you?

thardy

Banned
So now you're going to go around calling everyone here a dick head because you fucked up your axle? Have you tried calling synergy? What did they tell you?

Even if he did call Synergy, he wouldn't like what they had to say. Northridge offered to fix his axle because of their error and that wasn't good enough.

olram30

Even if he did call Synergy, he wouldn't like what they had to say. Northridge offered to fix his axle because of their error and that wasn't good enough.

I'm betting synergy told them to check parts before installing.

tech180

LOSER

Synergy was cool. Very nice guys to deal with and i highly recommend them. They where sympathetic to my situation and wanted to help fix northridges mistake and actually asked me to call them back to let them know how I was treated by them. They said they have seen this before.

I'm not calling everyone a dick head, just a,couple guys who are acting like one.

Last edited:

olram30

Synergy was cool. Very nice guys to deal with and i highly recommend them. They where sympathetic to my situation and wanted to help fix northridges mistake and actually asked me to call them back to let them know how I was treated by them. They said they have seen this before.

Did they tell you to check parts before installing?

tech180

LOSER

Who said it wasent good enough? You guys are suck drama queens it's funny. You are now making stuff up. This is funny.

Last edited:

olram30

Nope, they where upset I was sent the wrong parts and have seen this before.

Really? Seems like your pitty threads at every other forum seem to say the same thing, even synergy said you should check shit before. Nice try.

Attachments

• 1435315254370.jpg
    1435315254370.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 274

tech180

LOSER
I'm betting synergy told them to check parts before installing.

Nope, they where sypathetic to what i was going through and where very good guys to talk too, I highly recommend synergy. They want me to call them back to tell them how northridge fixed the situation, or didnt. Like I said, they have seen this before they said.

Last edited:

mds22

Nope, they where upset I was sent the wrong parts and have seen this before.

Regardless of what they said, I bet you check them before you try to install them. LOL

Seriously, I hope you get it worked out for as little out of pocket cost as possible. I don't wish problems on anyone regardless of fault. Well... Maybe the guy who try to sell his free 37s after backing out of JKX, fuck him.

tech180

LOSER
Really? Seems like your pitty threads at every other forum seem to say the same thing, even synergy said you should check shit before. Nice try.

Haha your so funny man. If you read back I belive I already said "moral of the story is check your parts before installing". Come on, what else ya got dick head. Yeah, your a dick head, you like to be an ass for no reason. I will see ya on the trail and you can come be a disrespectfull dick to my face, I dare ya. Fyi, my 4x4 group is not a bunch of yuppies in their expinsive jeeps. I should be at moab, rubicon and sevral other trails at some point, look for me, I'm sure we will see echother. I will bring my invoice and you can come ask to see it ;-)

Last edited:

thardy

Banned
Who said it wasent good enough? You guys are suck drama queens it's funny. You are now making stuff up. This is funny.

You did, but why go into that? You asked for our opinions on how to fix your situation and you didn't like our suggestions to take up Northridge on their offer. Not sure how that makes us the "drama queens."

Top Bottom