MOTECH Medical Help for MOBY

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone for the well wishes!

Robbie and his guys will be giving Moby a close look and try to determine what went wrong. At the moment, the thought is that the Aeroforce Interceptor may have shorted out and that's ultimately what's giving us grief right now. This of course most likely occurred from the wiring failure but it's a bit premature to say for sure. After they figure out what the problem is, they'll decide what the best course of action will be. I'm really hoping to get the new MoCAN system they've been working on but we'll see.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
BTW, while we were at MoTech, we got a chance to see their all new kit that'll require NO cutting, NO welding, NO, drilling and NO sending anything into MoTech. In fact, this new kit is supposed to speed up installation times for them from 2 weeks to just 2 days! Without question, this new kit will make it easier than ever for home installers to do as well. Didn't take as many pics as I would have preferred but here's a look at their all new motor mount setup that bolts right up to the factory frame mounts.
IMG_5689.jpg

Here's a shot of some of the billet aluminum brackets that will come with the kit. No adjustment precision fit!
IMG_5688.jpg

Of course, we also got a chance to see our very own Strike Force Zebra's JK getting the all new MoCAN system installed.
IMG_5685.jpg

IMG_5684.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
That's awesome to see!! I was just thinking about how I would need to make engine mounts for the swap when I'm ready!

Top Bottom