NEW SHOES for JET Li : 37x13.50R17 Cooper Discoverer STT Pros

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Niiiiice, can't wait to watch your build, super jealous......still waiting on mine to arrive. Its been in transit since 2-12, so with any luck, tomorrow or Tuesday.

Wow, hope you do get yours in the next day or two :thumb:

Sweet! Gonna be a beast already! Can't wait to see what wheels ya have in store for It!

We'll be sure to post all our progress here :yup:

Nice, cant wait to see the new setup!

You and me both! Sucks that we're expecting snow this week. It's a real bummer to install beadlocks when it's cold out :icon_crazy:

Awesome. Can't wait to see this. Great tire choice of course.

Oh yeah, Coopers rock :rock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Can’t wait to watch the transformation!!!

It's a comin :thumb:

Freaking awesome!!! Definitely can't wait to see the transformation.

Thanks! :cool:

Running stock is fun until all your friends wanna run big boy trails..lol.

You're new JL looks awesome!

:cheesy: We need to get you out on the trail with us again :yup:

Sweet, can't wait to see how it fits. I waiting to find out what wheels you choose and how it all comes together.

Great way to show just how big those SST’s are. Can’t wait to see which wheels you decide on and how they perform once they are installed.

Just posted up pics of our new wheels here:
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/52090-Lil-BLING-for-JET-Li-KMC-XD231-RG-RACE-Beadlock-Wheels

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And so it begins! Exciting stuff!

And so it does. It's enough to make my head spin :crazyeyes:

Oh man this is exciting getting to watch you all build a brand new Jeep like this! Can’t wait to see JET Li grow!

Thanks! So glad to hear you're as excited as we are :D

So cool! Can’t wait to see it.

Very nice. Can't wait so see how Jet Li will look wearing his new shoes.👍

You and me both. Hopefully sooner than later :yup:

Nice! Those things look like they can claw through stuff with ease compared to the stock ones! Digging those ridges! [emoji851][emoji1360]

As you can see in the video I posted, they really do :cool:

Your side by side shit of the rear makes it look like a dully...kind of maybe not lol.
Truly amazing what happens to a large stock tire when you place one of these bad boys beside it....wow.

Looking good I'm staying tuned in for sure!

Have fun on the next steps.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Your side by side shit of the rear makes it look like a dully...kind of maybe not lol.
Truly amazing what happens to a large stock tire when you place one of these bad boys beside it....wow.

Looking good I'm staying tuned in for sure!

Have fun on the next steps.

LOL!! The stock 33's really do look tiny next to these monsters :crazyeyes:

*Shot...sorry for that type o... 😐

It works either way for me :crazyeyes:

So so awesome you guys don’t waist time seating around do you[emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

No point in sitting around when we've got things we wanna get done :yup:

Those are going to be awesome on your new wheels

We think so too. Can't wait :cool:

Brute

Hooked
It's going to be interesting to see the transformation of Jet Li, especially since there is so much new tech on this Jeep as compared to previous Jeeps...since you are going up quite a bit in tire size, what is the strategy with axles/gearing going forward?...I sense a Dynatrac intervention...

zeelichsheng

I forgot to ask last time. The 33 on the jl rubi now sits flush with the fender. Does this mean that the rubi high fender is wider than a normal one on sport?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's going to be interesting to see the transformation of Jet Li, especially since there is so much new tech on this Jeep as compared to previous Jeeps...since you are going up quite a bit in tire size, what is the strategy with axles/gearing going forward?...I sense a Dynatrac intervention...

We really want to put our factory axles to the test with these 37's just like we did with Moby back in the day. I'd like to think they're more up to the task than the old Dana 44's but time will tell. If we break them like we've broken our old JK axles, Dynatrac will be getting a call from us :crazyeyes:

kpig

Pretty cool. I like how you build in stages to see what the vehicle can do with different level mods. Thanks for doing that so I won’t have to spend so much experimenting on my own.

Taz81

oh can't wait to see those new shoes on him. Was hoping you guys would stick with the STT's really love those tires. And that trea looks great with the new JL look. "drools"

Top Bottom