NEW SHOES for JET Li : 37x13.50R17 Cooper Discoverer STT Pros

stoneman

Very Exciting!

As much as Cindy and I absolutely LOVE driving JET Li, our 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited bone stock, there's no way we would ever keep him this way. Needless to say, we've already put together a list of things we'll be installing and as luck would have it, Brown Santa has already delivered the first of our goodies - a set of new shoes. Specifically, a set of 37x13.50R17 Cooper Discoverer STT Pros!
Man that shot with the Meats sitting beside the JL really really looks awsome and makes those stock treads look so small lol... can't wait to see the madness begin!!!
Cheers

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Did you happen to check weight of the tire? Showing 81# on their web site. Seems a bit heavy, but might be right on🤨

For a load range E tire, sounds about right to me. I've weighed our 40's in the past and they came in at 91.5 lbs. :idontknow:

CharlesC

For a load range E tire, sounds about right to me. I've weighed our 40's in the past and they came in at 91.5 lbs. :idontknow:

Surprising for sure. No wonder why the stock C’s need a little help with reinforcement or replacement of axel on the JKUR [emoji51]. . 37’s look to be 15#’s more than the 35’s.
Wish the Coop’s 315’s came in a 13.5X17 not many choices out there in that size? I’m sure for a good reason-

Any way, I’m excited to see how these beauties will perform for you on the stock axels[emoji106] again, congrats[emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mauijim

I’ve had my 37s for about 2 months now on stock rubi 44s and c gussets and just love them. Course I haven’t been wheeling yet cause I’m working 12 hrs a day 6 days a week. But I’m very curious how well the stock axels holds up. I sure love the handling and the tracking on the freeway compared to the wondering my old tires did. Can’t wait to see the lift on as well. [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom