NEW SHOES for JET Li : 37x13.50R17 Cooper Discoverer STT Pros

Dusty

Would the backspace on the new wheels let you use them for a 35 or 37 or does the new JL require new wheels like on the JK?

JAGS

Hooked
Not wasting much time are you. [emoji33] Our JLs may not have a chance to see each other in stock form. [emoji22]

RocknJK

After seeing your results with these tires on your JK’s and now for the JL I’m looking forward to getting these on my JK soon. My tires are nearing the end of their life. Looking forward to seeing your progress in the JL.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty cool. I like how you build in stages to see what the vehicle can do with different level mods. Thanks for doing that so I won’t have to spend so much experimenting on my own.

LOL!! It's our pleasure. A lot of people don't know or remember but we did the same with Moby back in the day. :yup:

oh can't wait to see those new shoes on him. Was hoping you guys would stick with the STT's really love those tires. And that trea looks great with the new JL look. "drools"

Oh yeah, we really love the STT Pros and we really wanted to run them on our JL :yup:

What??? No 40s? JK. Those look awesome. Jet is growing up fast. The axles are probably sweating seeing the new shoes.

:cheesy: It'll happen. One step at a time :D

Sweeeeeeet!!

LOL! Thanks :)

jeepjackal

We really want to put our factory axles to the test with these 37's just like we did with Moby back in the day. I'd like to think they're more up to the task than the old Dana 44's but time will tell. If we break them like we've broken our old JK axles, Dynatrac will be getting a call from us :crazyeyes:
I'm waiting for the results of this as well. Being that I'm working on my 8th Jeep, I'm wanting to to do this right.

Sent from my Pixel using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sweet that is what I want to put on mine but I'm afraid I may be Jeep less soon. So I will have to wait

Well damn, sure hope that doesn't happen.

Would the backspace on the new wheels let you use them for a 35 or 37 or does the new JL require new wheels like on the JK?

On a Rubicon with it's 68" axles, you might be able to run a set of 35's on factory wheels. However, a bit less back spacing would give you more room to breath.

Wow! Those tires are sexy! Can’t wait to see them on! [emoji1319]

Crazy to call a set of tires "sexy" but, I concur :)

What do those coopers measure out to when mounted?

I actually posted this up on the True Tire Data Base but to answer your question, 35-1/8" and with ZERO miles on them.
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/35075-The-Ultimate-TRUE-TIRE-SIZE-Database

JET Li is gonna look so bad ass with those mounted up!

Thanks, I think so too :)

Not wasting much time are you. [emoji33] Our JLs may not have a chance to see each other in stock form. [emoji22]

LOL!! Are you kidding? We've gotten 4 trails under the belt already and might get another in before the lift and tires. :crazyeyes:

After seeing your results with these tires on your JK’s and now for the JL I’m looking forward to getting these on my JK soon. My tires are nearing the end of their life. Looking forward to seeing your progress in the JL.

Seeing is believing and I think the video we made shows just how well they really do perform :yup:

JAGS

Hooked
LOL!! Are you kidding? We've gotten 4 trails under the belt already and might get another in before the lift and tires. :crazyeyes:

Well, most Jeep owners don't have the luxury of wheeling every weekend. Yes, I'm jealous and not afraid to show it. Lol. [emoji23][emoji23]

Bummer as I just got confirmation my Jeep will be here this week. [emoji41]

benatc1

Hooked
Well, most Jeep owners don't have the luxury of wheeling every weekend. Yes, I'm jealous and not afraid to show it. Lol. [emoji23][emoji23]

Bummer as I just got confirmation my Jeep will be here this week. [emoji41]

Glad the JL will be in this week! Sure you and Mrs JAGS are very excited!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
They look awesome. Strange that everything I read on the internet say the K02s measure 35.5" mounted and they are considered a "small" 37. The Coopers are from what I understand are normal or large 37s, so Im curious WTF these people are talking about. Anywho, they look absolutely awesome and hope they serve you guys well!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
They look awesome. Strange that everything I read on the internet say the K02s measure 35.5" mounted and they are considered a "small" 37. The Coopers are from what I understand are normal or large 37s, so Im curious WTF these people are talking about. Anywho, they look absolutely awesome and hope they serve you guys well!

Clearly, if you read KO2's measure 35.5" on the internet, it has to be true.

I don't tell people what something is - I show it and show how I come to that conclusion.
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/35075-The-Ultimate-TRUE-TIRE-SIZE-Database

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Really excited to see those Cooper's on Jet Li. After watching your video about them I bought a set for my jk. I absolutely love the way they look and their performance in heavy rain was flawless. Haven't had em off road yet but I will soon. Thanks for turning us on to them

Top Bottom