NEW SHOES for JET Li : 37x13.50R17 Cooper Discoverer STT Pros

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome. Those same tires are on my list of things to get.

I think you're gonna like them a lot :yup:

Really excited to see those Cooper's on Jet Li. After watching your video about them I bought a set for my jk. I absolutely love the way they look and their performance in heavy rain was flawless. Haven't had em off road yet but I will soon. Thanks for turning us on to them

You should see how they do in snow and ice. Granted, they're no Duratrac but of all the MT's I've driven in these conditions, the STT Pros do the BEST :yup:

Congrats! Can’t wait to see what it looks like! [emoji106]

Got Ng to be looking good. Hope the mileage holds out.

So far, the Coopers we have Moby and Rubicat have been holding up great. Certainly better than the Nittos we were running before :yup:

Those are gonna be beasts! They look badass!!

Thank you :cool:

Ddays

Hooked
Good stuff! These tires are just plain awesome! I've got over 30k miles on mine and they're not really halfway worn yet. I really hope that Cooper doesn't screw up and end up changing these tires.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Good stuff! These tires are just plain awesome! I've got over 30k miles on mine and they're not really halfway worn yet. I really hope that Cooper doesn't screw up and end up changing these tires.

Wow, 30k!! That's awesome to hear for sure. From the look of Moby's tires at 18k, it looks like they'll be wearing about the same :yup:

JAGS

Hooked
For some reason I thought you kept the 37s rubicat had. But these are stickered, so clearly brand new.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For some reason I thought you kept the 37s rubicat had. But these are stickered, so clearly brand new.

Nah, we sold Rubicat's old 37's without thinking that we might be able to use them on a new JL :doh:
But, it's kinda nice putting new shoes on a new Jeep :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sweet, that thing is going to look bad ass!

Just looking at them next to our JL, we think so too :)

This going to be fun to watch and learn from. Can’t wait to see how the stock axles tolerate the new tires[emoji106]

Honestly, we're really hoping that the factory axles can hold up to them. But, time will tell. Either way, we'll be pushing them :yup:

They look great. I can't wait to see them mounted up!!

Top Bottom