The Build of NABOO the Starfighter JK

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I don't always look at another mans shaft but when I do its a thick one ;)

Edit: axle shafts you sick fucks [emoji23]

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Great comparison. I knew they were beefier but jeez

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

right! its not until things are side by side do you really see it.

Look at that girth!
:cheesy:

Sweet rig man, subscribed and can't wait to see what's next!

Thanks you! and i can't wait either. but i can't see it either because the funds are slow now do to the last year. haha

Your shaft is impressive, sir!! [emoji23]

i know you have helped me with my jeep a lot but i didn't know we got that close. :thinking: did i drink too many beers?

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Holy hell, now that's a great comparison shot :thumb:

:shock: :cheesy: :clap2:

Thank you! and thanks for the post on Instagram! the comment about my mandals was so funny!:cheesy::cheesy:

Wait until you see what's next.

Tell me tell me!!

Oh here we go! [emoji102] [emoji102] [emoji102]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

you and me both! maybe you should hold off on that front 60?

I don't always look at another mans shaft but when I do its a thick one ;)

Edit: axle shafts you sick fucks [emoji23]

hahaha uh huh.

The girth is real

and i didn't even show very much of the shaft. hahah:cheesy:

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Last week I serviced my tranny! Hahahahahahahah

As you may have seen I hit my tranny pan on a rock last time we were out. If that wasn't enough, I also overheated it on the way bad to paved road. The rock resulted in me getting skid plates and I always planned on doing a tranny service since I don't know when the last one, if ever, was done. but I was planning to go play in the rocks 1 more time before the service. Unfortunately when we were putting the skids in the transmission started leaking which threw out the wheeling, and pushed the service to the next weekend.

I knew I had to prepare for it after talking with Jake and watching some videos it looked pretty ugly. Here is my progress throughout the day

IMG_9407.jpg
IMG_9409.jpg
IMG_9412.jpg
IMG_9408.jpg

Thought I did good on the mess until I pulled the filter. Another half quart of oil I wasn't expecting flew out.
IMG_9417.jpg
IMG_9418.jpg
IMG_9419.jpg

I maybe should have just got a new pan. Would have helped soooo much with the cleaning and also because mine was way more rusted than I thought.
IMG_9431.jpg

Oh well I just cleaned it up as best I could and repainted it.
IMG_9420.jpg

Overall it went really well but took longer than expected. NABOO feels better shifting already!
If anyone is thinking about doing this I would highly recommend a lube locker!![emoji1303][emoji1303]
IMG_9432.jpg

fiend

Caught the Bug
Glad to see you had plenty of cardboard on the driveway. Last time I pulled off the tranny cover I dumped what seemed like a gallon of ATF all over the driveway.

Top Bottom