VIDEO : PASSING THE TORCH - A Farewell to a Good Friend and a Welcome to a New

Trail JK

I’m so happy for you guys on your new addition! Tessa will be missed by us all. Your relationship with Tessa has been such an inspiration to all of us dog owners that have had the pleasure to traveling with you all! I personally will never look at a cow the same same after Tessa shared her thoughts with me. And to show my true appreciation I’d like to send Molly to the Wayalife training camp to keep Ripley company during the homeschool process. Don’t worry I’ll send food and potty pads with her as I don’t want to put you out. [emoji252] [emoji316] [emoji887] [emoji151] [emoji217] 🦝 [emoji252]

Much love! Can’t wait for the meet and greet!!

Adjustments.jpg

I mean really, can you say no to this face? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Oh man, so sad to hear. Having a dog is like having a child they get so ingrained in your everyday life. Losing them is losing a family member. New pups sure can ease the passing all the while you remember your passed best friends.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So sorry for the loss of Tessa Cindy and Eddie. She was a super sweet dog and I’m glad I had the pleasure of spending a week in Moab with her.

That’s a tough loss. So sorry to hear guys. I loved seeing her in the videos. I feel fortunate I got to meet her on a couple occasions. Can’t wait to meet the new pup.

Couple shots I got of Tessa during last years NY19 kick off run.
Adjustments.jpg
Adjustments.jpg

Good luck to you both with new addition. Looking forward to the new chapter.

Hilop

Caught the Bug
Sorry for your loss, I had to put my 17 year old Pomeranian down 2 weeks ago and it really sucked. Congrats on the new puppy.

LARSONEM

Sorry

Sorry for the loss of your beloved friend. They become part of your family. At the end of January I had to make an end of life decision for my cat Sophie. Diagnosed with kidney failure in early December she was having problems eating and the vet told me she had an enlargement or inflammation around her liver. Rather than allow her suffering to continue a decision was made to do the humane thing for her so she didn’t suffer. I miss her terribly. Peace be with you. God Bless.

Attachments

• 540CA271-73E6-4074-91BE-B25BBC37486F.jpg
    540CA271-73E6-4074-91BE-B25BBC37486F.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 75

MericaMade

Great video! One of the hardest things I have gone through was having to put my boxer down. Glad to hear you're both doing good and taking care of yourselves first.

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

benatc1

Hooked
Oh man, so sorry for your and Cindy's loss, that totally sucks. She was such a cool, smart, and good dog; and really so much more than that to you guys. I'll never forgot you showing me those videos years ago of the knowing her toys by name, I've brought that up to multiple people on how dang smart she is/was. Nevertheless, I'm certain Ripley will make your heart and home full again, cute looking pup for sure, looking fwd to seeing him on the trail!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Aww... I haven't watched the video yet, but let me be the first to say that I'm sorry for your loss. [emoji26]

Thank you.

Sorry for the loss. Its always hard to say goodbye to a member of family.

I won't lie, it's been tough for sure.

Sorry to hear about Tessa. Ripley sure looks cute.

Thank you. It's been hard but at least she's not suffering anymore. Ripley is a cutie for sure.

I’m so sorry for your loss. It’s amazing how attached we can get to our pets.

It really is a crazy thing.

Oh my gosh. Sorry for your loss Eddie and Cindy. Tessa was around when I watched my first Project-JK videos 12 years ago. She’s certainly been a staple of your videos from the beginning. Sorry to hear she has passed.

Thank you. If I recall, both you and your daughter met her as well.

Sorry for your loss very sad to hear about that ):

Thank you.

Oh man, I am very sorry to hear that. I lost my girl, Margo, last July and there has been a gaping hole in my heart since then. Good for you getting a new pup, the joy they bring with their happy go-lucky attitude is incalculable.

So sorry to hear about your loss and thank you.

So sorry Eddie and Cindy. Our pups are such a part of the family and I can’t image the loss you guys went thru. And although Ripley could never replace Tessa, I know she’s going to have a huge spot in both your hearts.

Congrats on the new member of your family and I can’t wait to watch Ripley grow up in the videos to come!

Thank you. We've had other dogs in the past but for some reason, it was harder with Tessa. Maybe it was because we had to take care of her for an extended period of time as she decline... or, maybe it was just because she really was so special to us. Either way, it was tough. But, I think getting Ripley was the right thing to do and both Cindy and I already love her to death.

Eddie and Cindy and son, I am so very sorry for the loss of Tessa, you are all better for having spent her life with you

Thank you and I truly believe you are right. Tessa helped make us who we are and for that, we're eternally grateful.

Top Bottom