VIDEO : PASSING THE TORCH - A Farewell to a Good Friend and a Welcome to a New

Hohertz

So saddened to hear of Tessa's passing. Sending all the best to you and Cindy! We are also going through a tough time with our dog Marley of 13 yrs.

Also, great to know that y'all were able to move on and get another dog. Welcome Ripley!

mancinis34

Your Dog was amazing, I can see lots of great memories were created there, enjoy the new pup. Here is to better days ahead, you have a lot of training to get started on.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So saddened to hear of Tessa's passing. Sending all the best to you and Cindy! We are also going through a tough time with our dog Marley of 13 yrs.

Also, great to know that y'all were able to move on and get another dog. Welcome Ripley!

Thank you and we're sorry to hear about Marley.

Your Dog was amazing, I can see lots of great memories were created there, enjoy the new pup. Here is to better days ahead, you have a lot of training to get started on.

Thank you. Fortunately, Ripley is super smart and eager to learn!

I’m sorry to hear about Tessa, but congrats on the new puppy!

Thank you, we really do appreciate it.

Ruvicon

I’m so sorry both you and Cindy lost Tessa. I could feel your pain in the video. I pray that Ripley helps mend your hearts...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Alandude58

So sorry

The lost of a member of your family will always leave a hole in your heart. Hope Ripley makes that hole smaller. Dog lovers will know your pain, but a dog will always know a dog lover and be your companion.

Attachments

• 03D5937D-882D-4B32-A183-8FCCDB0065B1.jpg
    03D5937D-882D-4B32-A183-8FCCDB0065B1.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 43

rubiDave

I'm also sorry for your loss. I remember seeing Tessa on TV and videos before I ever heard of Wayalife. Such an awesome dog, glad I had a chance to meet her last year. There is nothing like a puppy to cheer one up. I'm sure you'll be having a lot of fun and adventures with Ripley.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Trail Bud

Hooked
As some of you may have noticed, Cindy and I have been a bit of MIA lately or at least, when it comes to videos and for that, we apologize. It's not like we don't want to be making videos or creating content for you to enjoy, things have just been a bit crazy for us lately. Certainly, there's been the whole corona virus thing going on and for us personally, we've had a few things come up as well. One of which was that Tessa, our beloved Border Collie of 14 years, had gotten pretty sick and toward the end of last year, we were finally forced to say goodbye to her. Being as heartbroken as we were, we didn't think we could ever do it again but... life just felt too incomplete without one. Needless to say, this short video is a tribute to Tessa, her amazing life and the infinite joy that she brought into ours. Of course, this is also an introduction to Ripley, the newest member of the WAYALIFE family. We hope you enjoy.

I’m so sorry to hear this. She was the best! We has a special thing for years.
I’m sorry for your lost Eddie and Cindy.
May she Rest In Peace.
Tessa I’ll miss you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to hear about your families loss. it's tough losing a family member.

Thank you, we really do appreciate it.

Sorry to hear about Tessa she was truly a smart and amazing dog.

Thanks Ray. We're glad you were able to meet her in person.

I’m so sorry both you and Cindy lost Tessa. I could feel your pain in the video. I pray that Ripley helps mend your hearts...

Thank you, we appreciate it.

The lost of a member of your family will always leave a hole in your heart. Hope Ripley makes that hole smaller. Dog lovers will know your pain, but a dog will always know a dog lover and be your companion.

It's never an easy thing.

So sorry for your loss. She was a true member of your family and the wayalife family.

Thanks Jesse, we appreciate it and she really was.

So sorry to hear about your loss. I hope Ripley will help to mend your guys hearts.

Ripley is already helping to fill in that hole :)

I'm also sorry for your loss. I remember seeing Tessa on TV and videos before I ever heard of Wayalife. Such an awesome dog, glad I had a chance to meet her last year. There is nothing like a puppy to cheer one up. I'm sure you'll be having a lot of fun and adventures with Ripley.

Thanks Dave. Hope you'll get a chance to meet her.

I’m so sorry to hear this. She was the best! We has a special thing for years.
I’m sorry for your lost Eddie and Cindy.
May she Rest In Peace.
Tessa I’ll miss you.

Thank you my friend. The end of the year was really tough for us. But, at least Tessa is no longer suffering. We really need to hook up sometime.

bkac

Caught the Bug
So sorry for your loss, she was one cool pup. I always love seeing her cruising in the back seat with the half doors and windows out. She was always on duty keeping Moby safe while you guys were inside eating at a restaurant. Congrats on the new edition. So cute.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Slimebones

You were very fortunate to have Tessa. It was evident she really liked traveling with you guys. Sorry for your loss.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So sorry for your loss, she was one cool pup. I always love seeing her cruising in the back seat with the half doors and windows out. She was always on duty keeping Moby safe while you guys were inside eating at a restaurant. Congrats on the new edition. So cute.

Thank you my friend.

So sorry for your loss. May Ripley help fill your hearts again with happiness

Thank you and yes, Ripley is already helping out :)

You were very fortunate to have Tessa. It was evident she really liked traveling with you guys. Sorry for your loss.

Thank you, it's been difficult for us for sure.

Sorry to hear about your loss! Losing a pet just plain sucks!

It really does and by the sounds of it, you know from experience.

Primo82

Caught the Bug
As some of you may have noticed, Cindy and I have been a bit of MIA lately or at least, when it comes to videos and for that, we apologize. It's not like we don't want to be making videos or creating content for you to enjoy, things have just been a bit crazy for us lately. Certainly, there's been the whole corona virus thing going on and for us personally, we've had a few things come up as well. One of which was that Tessa, our beloved Border Collie of 14 years, had gotten pretty sick and toward the end of last year, we were finally forced to say goodbye to her. Being as heartbroken as we were, we didn't think we could ever do it again but... life just felt too incomplete without one. Needless to say, this short video is a tribute to Tessa, her amazing life and the infinite joy that she brought into ours. Of course, this is also an introduction to Ripley, the newest member of the WAYALIFE family. We hope you enjoy.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your furbaby. It's always hard, but they bring so much joy to our lives. And if your dogs are anything like mine I know I bring joy to theirs.

Looking forward to seeing more Ripley! He looks cute.

Top Bottom