VIDEO : RUGGED RIDGE Jeep JL Wrangler / JT Gladiator Fender Chop DRL - INSTALLATION

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who've been asking, here are a few more shots of what the Rugged Ridge Fender Chop DRLs look like installed. :cool:

20200220095608-cf5458a8-me.jpg

20200220095603-363e3183-me.jpg

20200220095605-c70ad421-me.jpg

20200220095558-32e425c5-me.jpg

20200220095555-c98a08ee-me.jpg

20200220095553-22ffcc2d-me.jpg

20200220095547-2ed93dee-me.jpg

20200220095534-f1bf732d-me.jpg

20200220095542-ad915b9e-me.jpg

Discount Tire

Another outstanding install video! :clap2: The before and after photos really show off the Rugged Ridge Fender Chop DRLs.

Nice clean look and now you have more room for 40's if you want to move up. I agree keeping the inner fender is a great move to protect the under side of the fender. :rock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another outstanding install video! :clap2: The before and after photos really show off the Rugged Ridge Fender Chop DRLs.

Nice clean look and now you have more room for 40's if you want to move up. I agree keeping the inner fender is a great move to protect the under side of the fender. :rock:

Thanks! Glad you liked the video. :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I just spoke with Rugged Ridge and got some info on when these will be available and what they'll most likely MSRP for. Rubicon DRL brackets will start shipping late April and ones for Sport/Sahara will ship early June. Expected price point will be $299.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Okay, I just spoke with Rugged Ridge and got some info on when these will be available and what they'll most likely MSRP for. Rubicon DRL brackets will start shipping late April and ones for Sport/Sahara will ship early June. Expected price point will be $299.

Excellent news! Thanks for following up with that info. That’s a great price.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Bear_JT

Hooked
Those look really good! It’s a small upgrade but makes a big difference.

jdofmemi

Those do look great. Nice they could take the time to get it right.

Now I just need a JT to put them on🤣

Great video as usual. I like this look a lot better than stock. Thanks for the information.

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
LOL - I imagine someone will come out with something. Me, I kinda like my JK looking like a JK :yup:

you have a point there Eddie....Same thing goes for CJ to YJ YJ to TJ and TJ to JK....why retrofit? Keeping the caracter of a vehicle is part of the joy of owning one (cf: Jane ;);))

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I like those. Looks much better!

I think so too :yup:

Those look really good! It’s a small upgrade but makes a big difference.

LOL - "small" in more ways than one and yes, they definitely make a big difference :cool:

Those do look great. Nice they could take the time to get it right.

Now I just need a JT to put them on🤣

LOL - it's only money :cheesy:

Those look really good!!

Thanks! We're really happy with the way they came out :)

Great video as usual. I like this look a lot better than stock. Thanks for the information.

It is funny, I really like the factory DRL's but do have to say that these open things up nicely and really look, better :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
These are gonna sell like hot cakes.

I think you're right. Back in 2018, they were probably one of the most commented on products that we covered at the 2018 SEMA show.

you have a point there Eddie....Same thing goes for CJ to YJ YJ to TJ and TJ to JK....why retrofit? Keeping the caracter of a vehicle is part of the joy of owning one (cf: Jane ;);))

Exactly! I get wanting to modify a Jeep but for me, I always try to keep it within the real of products that were/are made for the specific model. I like all my Jeeps for what they are :yup:

Nice clean look for Jet!

JAGS

Hooked
Hey eddie. Been super busy, but I watched the vid when you first sent the email. Great job and the product looks great too. Love the streamlined look with the black factory edge remaining.

Been waiting for these for a long time. While they do make the 37” a bit smaller looking, I actually like the look of the front opened up.

Top Bottom