VIDEO : RUGGED RIDGE Jeep JL Wrangler / JT Gladiator Fender Chop DRL - INSTALLATION

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey eddie. Been super busy, but I watched the vid when you first sent the email. Great job and the product looks great too. Love the streamlined look with the black factory edge remaining.

Been waiting for these for a long time. While they do make the 37” a bit smaller looking, I actually like the look of the front opened up.

Honestly, now that we've had them on a while, I've gotten used to how they look and like you, really like the way the front is opened up now. Kinda reminds me of how Moby is :yup:

spazzyfry123

Looking to potentially put these on my JTR with the halogen lights. Are the factory DRLs the limitation in going with larger tire sizes or is it the liners (or both!)? I ask because other offerings look to use different, aftermarket liners whereas the Rugged Ridges aim to retain the factory ones in watching your video.

That said, could these still accept an aftermarket liner if you had a change of heart?

Glad to hear the price point. I'm undecided between these and the AAL options seeing that they are effectively the same price. I'm sure there could be a way to rig up the OEM liners to work with them, too?

Thanks!
Tyler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looking to potentially put these on my JTR with the halogen lights. Are the factory DRLs the limitation in going with larger tire sizes or is it the liners (or both!)? I ask because other offerings look to use different, aftermarket liners whereas the Rugged Ridges aim to retain the factory ones in watching your video.

That said, could these still accept an aftermarket liner if you had a change of heart?

Glad to hear the price point. I'm undecided between these and the AAL options seeing that they are effectively the same price. I'm sure there could be a way to rig up the OEM liners to work with them, too?

Thanks!
Tyler

Oh yeah, you can run these with factory fender liners, without them and I have little reason to think that you couldn't run aftermarket liners. What make these so nice is that you "can" keep the factory fender liners where as others require you to remove them.

Looks clean. Just not sure if it makes the JL look like a JK. Can’t decide if that’s a good thing or not lol

I think without these, JL's with chopped fenders or aftermarket fenders look way too much like a JK and to me, that's NOT a good thing. With these DRL's, I think it helps it to still look like a JL. At least, to me anyway :yup:

ttfhell

Oh yeah, you can run these with factory fender liners, without them and I have little reason to think that you couldn't run aftermarket liners. What make these so nice is that you "can" keep the factory fender liners where as others require you to remove them.

I think without these, JL's with chopped fenders or aftermarket fenders look way too much like a JK and to me, that's NOT a good thing. With these DRL's, I think it helps it to still look like a JL. At least, to me anyway :yup:

I think you put my feelings into words better than I did lol.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

StevoDubbs

When When When??? :)

Does anyone know when they will release the Max Terrain Fender Flares?!? I has needs!!

Last edited:

StevoDubbs

Are you guys able to get ahold of toilet paper over there?

LOL Yes, most people in the Middle East wash their ass so toilet paper is a plenty...maybe I should get on that International Amazon site hmmmm ��

I will trade you some for some Max Terrain Fender Flares, for sure you guys gonna get a set or two hahahaha

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
LOL Yes, most people in the Middle East wash their ass so toilet paper is a plenty...maybe I should get on that International Amazon site hmmmm ��

I will trade you some for some Max Terrain Fender Flares, for sure you guys gonna get a set or two hahahaha

Lol. :cheesy:

Brwhiterubicom

When available?

Any word when these will be available for all of us? I dont like the quake drl chop. I’m trying to hold out for these. I like the clean look.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Any word when these will be available for all of us? I dont like the quake drl chop. I’m trying to hold out for these. I like the clean look.

They were supposed to be shipping at the beginning of last month. Unfortunately, there's thing china virus thing going on and so things got pushed back a bit.

JoeBac

They were supposed to be shipping at the beginning of last month. Unfortunately, there's thing china virus thing going on and so things got pushed back a bit.
What needs to be done wiring wise to get all these LED goodies to go on Jeep that doesn't have the factory LED package? Do I just need a Tazer?

Top Bottom