WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

YoungFire

Wicked excited for this trek!

Hope the west coast is ready for this east coast invasion!

I'll be riding with Noroad in the green monsta

This is my girl- she'll stay home for this one, maybe next time! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431732292.234656.jpg

noroad

So young fire and I started to get some stuff together lol, first stop was mopar to get my soft top part and some oil for the tranny change before the trip! Next was camping gear, we found a new tent and have some more looking to do for a small grill!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431801459.955155.jpg

10frank9

Web Wheeler
So young fire and I started to get some stuff together lol, first stop was mopar to get my soft top part and some oil for the tranny change before the trip! Next was camping gear, we found a new tent and have some more looking to do for a small grill!
View attachment 143405

Nice tent, I have the same one that my wheeling brothers have coined "the condo." Looks like there will be two condos at Rubicon Springs. :rock:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Nice tent, I have the same one that my wheeling brothers have coined "the condo." Looks like there will be two condos at Rubicon Springs. :rock:

+1 for another McMansion.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431803565.690566.jpg

6 person with a screened in area.

Last edited:

noroad

hahaha i need something with a little space haha! we can make a development of condos! :cheesy:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

You have an 8 person tent for one person. You parked your jeep inside of it. Tell me that isn't a condo.

Top Bottom