WAYALIFE - Factory Drive Shafts

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Eddie
I am also interested in the 4 door Or Fab doors if they are available.

Thanks

Everything is first come first serve so, if you want them, let me know and I'll try to bring them out to the Suds-n-Grub.

Jeep4me2

Currie JK Rear Spring Retainers - $45
These are used but in good condition. They retail for $90. Provide me with your zip code and I can get you a shipping cost.

TeraFlex Front Sway Bar Disconnects - $60
These are new and retail for $136. Provide me with your zip code and I can get you a shipping cost.

Interested in both of these, but I wondering if the Rear Spring Retainers will work with ProComp Springs?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I just updated the list of stuff I have for sale and lowered the prices on most of it. If you see anything you want, please let me know. :yup:

silverbackjk

Hey Eddie I am interested in the quick air. How long does it take to fill a 35 when aired down to 15 psi to 30 ? Zip code is 95020 Gilroy ca

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Eddie I am interested in the quick air. How long does it take to fill a 35 when aired down to 15 psi to 30 ? Zip code is 95020 Gilroy ca

Honestly, it's been a while since I've needed this but, I believe it was about 2 min a tire. Shipping will be $19 if you still want it.

Top Bottom