WAYALIFE - Factory Drive Shafts

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Front shafts are the same for 2 and 4 door right? If so I will take one if you want to bring it to the SnG on Sunday night.

TheDuff

Re: WAYALIFE Garage Sale

I need some aftermarket diff covers for d44's if u happen to have any:)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I need some aftermarket diff covers for d44's if u happen to have any:)

LOL!! I just looked and found some. I have a SOLID cover for a Dana 44 as well as one from TeraFlex. I will sell either of them for $50. I also have one for a Dana 30 made by TeraFlex and I will sell that for $40. :yup:

LOL!! I just looked and found some. I have a SOLID cover for a Dana 44 as well as one from TeraFlex. I will sell either of them for $50. I also have one for a Dana 30 made by TeraFlex and I will sell that for $40. :yup:

I'll take both dana 44's if the guy that asked first does not. Lmk.

TheDuff

i need D44 front and rear!:thumb: can I get them next SNG? or if you think shipping is cheap on that its an option, what ever is easier for you:)

10frank9

Web Wheeler
WAYALIFE Garage Sale

Ill take the D30 and meet up with you soon?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
i need D44 front and rear!:thumb: can I get them next SNG? or if you think shipping is cheap on that its an option, what ever is easier for you:)

Just to make sure you know, they are different covers. One is a SOLID and the other is a TF. If you're cool with that, I'll bring them out to the next suds.

Ill take the D30 and meet up with you soon?

No problem :yup:

gtony12

Caught the Bug

Keep second in line for cover for d 30 just incase:)

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheDuff

Just to make sure you know, they are different covers. One is a SOLID and the other is a TF. If you're cool with that, I'll bring them out to the next suds.

No problem :yup:

That is fine, I'm on that kind of a budget;)

I may be interested in the fronts...gotta think about it..do you have any pics?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Any skid plates you have lying around you don't need, or any armor etc....

Sorry, we still run all factory skids and have only added what we needed to things that came unprotected from the factory (oil pan, tranny on our 2012)

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Sorry, we still run all factory skids and have only added what we needed to things that came unprotected from the factory (oil pan, tranny on our 2012)

OK cool no problem, I am in the same boat with a 2012. I am still wanting the rock doors those, need to keep saving..... I have all girls at home so they eat up my jeep budget fast. :yup:

moparnation

If either of the 44 diff covers fall through then put me on the list please

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

moparnation

Also I saw where you said FREE stuff?!?!/! Got any of that left lmao!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom