WAYALIFE - Factory Drive Shafts

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Still got a few more things up for grabs and with new lower prices. I've still got a few things for FREE too. :yup:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Those rear shafts are 4 door right? I may take one of those front shafts when we meet up in January. I will let you know when it gets closer.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Those rear shafts are 4 door right? I may take one of those front shafts when we meet up in January. I will let you know when it gets closer.

Yep, they are for a 4-door only but, now that you mention it, I might have one for a 2-door too. I'll have to look and see.

StrizzyChris

Ill take the fairlead and exhaust spacers. Ill have my girlfriend meet you, if thats ok, to pick them up since im temporarily across the pond!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ill take the fairlead and exhaust spacers. Ill have my girlfriend meet you, if thats ok, to pick them up since im temporarily across the pond!

Fairlead is yours but the spacers are already spoken for. If it works for you, I can just leave it sitting in front of my door and she can come by and pick it up whenever. Just let me know.

Eddie,

is the Quick Air 2 - $40 available?

Thank you
Tony

Just sent you a PM response.

StrizzyChris

Fairlead is yours but the spacers are already spoken for. If it works for you, I can just leave it sitting in front of my door and she can come by and pick it up whenever. Just let me know..

Hey, sorry so long to respond. I actually only needed the spacer and was gonna replace the my old beat up fairlead while I was at it. The next in line can have it. Thanks Eddie!

Skid_Kid

Quick Air 2 - $40 - Pending Sale
This is a good compressor that comes mounted in a steel case but, can be mounted under the hood as well. Come with battery cables and air hose. Provide me with your zip code and I can get you a shipping cost.

Eddie, I will take this and pay via Paypal if it is still available and could you bring it to the I.E. Suds and Grub on Jan 13?

Last edited:

Paisano

WAYALIFE Garage Sale

Can I get the fuzzy dice for the rear view mirror? JK.... Your stuff sells faster then Hot Cakes on a cool morning!

Top Bottom