WAYALIFE - Factory Drive Shafts

Re: WAYALIFE Garage Sale

Did you happen to get a chance to take pics of the rock doors?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

do you still have the rock doors? if so i just need to find time to meet you somewhere to get them, i am hoping to have them for tierra del sol desert safari this year....

ltdanlj

If the "pending" falls through on the Teraflex covers, I'll take them... Payment within 1 hour of purchase.

moparnation

He told me they were basically sold just waiting to be picked up but I called dibbs if its a nogo :beer: sry

sent from my talkitty box

defCon5

WAYALIFE Garage Sale

Hello Eddie,

Please provide a shipping quote for all of the free stuff to 62821.
Lol.

But really... I'd be glad to take it off your hands... you know... In the interest of creating more garage space for you.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
In case anyone is interested, I just added the following items to the list...

Factory Unlimited Soft Top w/Tinted Windows - $320
This is a used factory soft top for a 4-Door Unlimited. It comes with door surrounds and is in good shape. The windows are clear but are pin stripped. This is for local SoCal pick-up only.

Factory 2012 Unlimited Hard Top w/Tinted Windows & Rear Defrost - $1200
This hard top came on our 2012 JK Unlimited. We basically took it off as soon as we got it and stored it in our garage ever since. It looks great, has no scratches and comes with tinted windows, rear defrost and Freedom Top storage bags. This is for local SoCal pick-up only.

Jeep_Dawg08

I know this may be a pain. But what do u still have that's not sold off? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Skid_Kid

WAYALIFE Garage Sale

In case anyone is interested, I just added the following items to the list...

Factory Unlimited Soft Top w/Tinted Windows - $320
This is a used factory soft top for a 4-Door Unlimited. It comes with door surrounds and is in good shape. The windows are clear but are pin stripped. This is for local SoCal pick-up only.

If you ever get a chance and you get some pics of the windows? It will fit a 2013 right?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I know this may be a pain. But what do u still have that's not sold off? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Everything that's still listed on the original post is available or pending.

If you ever get a chance and you get some pics of the windows? It will fit a 2013 right?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I believe I have this sold but, if not, I will post up some pics.

Devallee

I have an 09 4 door..will the front drive shafts work? (Sorry if thats a dumb question that I should already know the answer to). And how many miles on them approx.?

Xodius

Banned
It is very tempting to pick up an extra shaft for the front. However, I never or at least try to never go into Cali. LOL.

Top Bottom