WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2019 - SIGN UP

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As a reminder to everyone, we're going to be covering a LOT of miles, all off road and MOST of it will look a lot like this...

IMG_5598.jpg

In other words, there will NOT be a whole lot of low range rock crawling and I hope you're all aware of that. It's not too late to back out.

jesse3638

Hooked
As a reminder to everyone, we're going to be covering a LOT of miles, all off road and MOST of it will look a lot like this...

View attachment 316789

In other words, there will NOT be a whole lot of low range rock crawling and I hope you're all aware of that. It's not too late to back out.
It could be all pavement and this trip would still be a blast. Desert exploration is one of the things I can geek out on. Baring a family emergency Lisa and I are in!

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

View attachment 316789

Lol. The main reason my wife doesn't mind this trip. 😂

Looking forward to it! 🍻

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

View attachment 316789

I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say we are just grateful that you guys are including us. As I said before, a blessed bunch of misfits we are! [emoji106]

JAGS

Hooked

View attachment 316789

I see nothing but an adventure out in the wild where we can go beyond cell towers. Ain’t NOTHING wrong with that!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry I’ve been absent last few days! lol
Shirts are in, and rooms are booked. Please add us to the Friday run[emoji106]

LOL!! And here I was just about to send you a message. Guess Chris got to you first. :crazyeyes:

Glad to hear you're doing well and that you're all setup for this run :yup:

Ruvicon

Pre-Run Caravan from NorCal

I was curious if anyone attending the Friday Pre-Run from NorCal would be interested in a Caravan Thursday morning down I-5 South to Bakersfield, then 58 East thru Bakersfield toward Barstow. I’ll post a new thread in the Upcoming Trips & Events section to collect interest.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I need to put a cap on Sunday's excursion. If I don't hear from you by this evening, I will not be able to add you to the list. Here are the people I have showing as going as well as how many people are in each Jeep.

wayoflife & CarsonCindy (2)
JeepFan & GemHunter (2)
Samuelh3 (1)
Moochie (3)
BaddestCross (2)
RESURECTIONJK (2)
Clearskies (2)
Cendee (1)
jesse3638; (2)
JAGS (2)
Brute (1)
Chillin' The Most... (2)
Astroman (1)
rubiconsean23 (2)
SDG (2)
Jdofmemi (4)
Ruvicon (2)
rubiDave (1)
TrailHunter (4)

38 TOTAL PEOPLE

Please let me know if I do not have this information correct and as soon as possible. Thanks!

rubiDave

Okay, I need to put a cap on Sunday's excursion. If I don't hear from you by this evening, I will not be able to add you to the list. Here are the people I have showing as going as well as how many people are in each Jeep.

wayoflife & CarsonCindy (2)
JeepFan & GemHunter (2)
Samuelh3 (1)
Moochie (3)
BaddestCross (2)
RESURECTIONJK (2)
Clearskies (2)
Cendee (1)
jesse3638; (2)
JAGS (2)
Brute (1)
Chillin' The Most... (2)
Astroman (1)
rubiconsean23 (2)
SDG (2)
Jdofmemi (4)
Ruvicon (2)
rubiDave (1)
TrailHunter (4)

38 TOTAL PEOPLE

Please let me know if I do not have this information correct and as soon as possible. Thanks!
[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom