WTF is up with Amazon Lately?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
All shipping has sucked lately. Summit included. They used to be two days. It’ll be a five this time. At least I don’t have to wear a mask while browsing the web.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
All shipping has sucked lately. Summit included. They used to be two days. It’ll be a five this time. At least I don’t have to wear a mask while browsing the web.

Yeah, but at least summit tells you up front that it’s gonna take longer. Also, I can wait on Jeep parts.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That’s all I order anyway. 🤣

Thought that’s what we were talking about lol

You guys order other things except jeep parts?

LOL - sprinkler valve diaphragm. What I need isn't sold at Lowes or Home Depot. There are other online retailers but Amazon said it'd be here in 2 days. That was a week ago. Had I known it was gonna take this long, I would have ordered elsewhere.

JKbrick

LOL - sprinkler valve diaphragm. What I need isn't sold at Lowes or Home Depot. There are other online retailers but Amazon said it'd be here in 2 days. That was a week ago. Had I known it was gonna take this long, I would have ordered elsewhere.

Let me know a part number I’ll see if I can send you one faster

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Let me know a part number I’ll see if I can send you one faster

I appreciate it but I have a feeling what I ordered, an Irritrol 205 diaphragm will show up tomorrow being that if I don’t, I get a refund for it. Or at least, that’s what Amazon said. [emoji849]

jeeeep

Hooked
I've been dealing with the same delays.

I've ordered single items less than $5 and those show up the next day lol

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
It’s dog shit. I buy a ton of tools and consumables for work. What use two take two days takes two week. Hell I waited two months for sanding drums when I was working on the m38a1. I was done with it by the time they arrived. [emoji849]

Seahawkfan

Hooked
This thread compelled me to check my order status, and this is what I get. SOB's didn't even send an email to let me know. You would think they would put another order together and ship it out again. Snap3.png Snap4.png

Top Bottom