WTF is up with Amazon Lately?

benatc1

Hooked
Man y’all have some bad luck with deliveries, I have a amazon fulfillment center that’s pretty close by so all my orders show up in an amazon van and show up in 1 day instead of 2 pretty frequently.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
I have like four within 45 minutes of me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yea we have 2 less than 5 minutes from my house, no local Amazon prime distributor though so always through a carrier

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
Sorry to hear Eddy, I know that it is frustrating.
I haven't had any unusual delivery delays with Amazon. Only vendors. Vendors that use USPS...really piss me off because they are the slowest.

FREE2GO

I've had problems, too, with Amazon deliveries, all due to local USPS. I've also seen where retailers will print a shipping label, but never ship the item. They can't collect payment until an item "ships," and all they really have to do is print the label. Meanwhile, a notice comes that says the item shipped, but really the greedy bastards just collect the money and use the excuse of COVID for not shipping.

It's not just online retailers. I ordered lunch yesterday for delivery and watched the driver sit in some random parking lot for an hour. It literally takes 10 minutes to drive any place in Santa Fe. I even sent a text to the driver to see if she needed directions. No response. Had to cancel, reorder, and muster a friendly smile for the second driver. Delays in receiving items is nothing compared to messing with my food intake. [emoji1]

(BTW - I'm new here. Hello from Santa Fe. [emoji111][emoji846])

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Not Amazon but I ordered a couple things from Summit Racing Saturday night and was under Brick tonight painting the axle brackets and Em asked me if I ordered anything. Then handed me a box from Summit

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom