WTF is up with Amazon Lately?

Seahawkfan

Hooked
That is such BS.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Funny after reading this again, it was damaged in the first 2 hours. Then it looks like it made it to the Chicago Dist. Center which is where APO takes over. So a little confused now. To top things off after I discovered it was returned I reordered. Oh well I like Monster, Jerky and Twizzlers. It won't go to waste.:yup:

Ooh yeah your soap blew up in the box, I’ve had that happen before too, but they just reshipped new stuff automatically for me.
As slow as they’ve gotten the past month, I’ve gotta hand it to them when we were locked down I had things next day and same day, sometimes multiple trucks delivering a day (still working out those logistics kinks). There was no slow down at all, in fact it was faster, no traffic maybe? I dunno.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
This thread compelled me to check my order status, and this is what I get. SOB's didn't even send an email to let me know. You would think they would put another order together and ship it out again. View attachment 352258 View attachment 352259

That happened to me recently. It was in the next town over and out for delivery then said there was a problem and your order will be returned and refunded.

I also ordered some food and recently (dry food) and it said it would be here when I needed it. It wasn’t and then they said I can’t return it. Wtf?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Ooh yeah your soap blew up in the box, I’ve had that happen before too, but they just reshipped new stuff automatically for me.
As slow as they’ve gotten the past month, I’ve gotta hand it to them when we were locked down I had things next day and same day, sometimes multiple trucks delivering a day (still working out those logistics kinks). There was no slow down at all, in fact it was faster, no traffic maybe? I dunno.

I agree in the beginning things seemed great. Then started the fucking "Due to Covid 19 " BS. Everything was the same over and over again. Calling any company the wait times were ridiculous. I would put my phone on speaker and just wait to see how long they would listen to that ring or buzz on their end. 2 hour hold times.:naw:

That happened to me recently. It was in the next town over and out for delivery then said there was a problem and your order will be returned and refunded.

I also ordered some food and recently (dry food) and it said it would be here when I needed it. It wasn’t and then they said I can’t return it. Wtf?

Our PX and Bazaar was removed while I was stuck at home "due to covid". So now we have to hope they do a PX rodeo as they call it once a month. I have to get my Monster fix through the mail. When ordering initially I had my doubts things would go smooth.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Literally just got this. 7 of I think 11 or 12 of my last orders have been late. And I have been notified on the day it’s supposed to be delivered. It’s 3:30 in the afternoon and you just now found out it’s not gonna make it? Amazon sucks now.

Adjustments.jpg

Trail Bud

Hooked
After battling the post office and Amazon on late or no deliveries. The post told me my dog food was sitting on the dock, but it would be a few days because they’re backed up.
I called back amazon and told them that since I’m a prime member and have free returns that I will now order 1-35 lb dog food every other day for three days. That way 1 should show up on time and then I’ll send back the other 2. I also told the carrier, and the post office that they’ll have 3 times the volume on every order to get one order to me. Nobody liked it but I could do it.
Since then no issues, but it’s only been I few weeks.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
After battling the post office and Amazon on late or no deliveries. The post told me my dog food was sitting on the dock, but it would be a few days because they’re backed up.
I called back amazon and told them that since I’m a prime member and have free returns that I will now order 1-35 lb dog food every other day for three days. That way 1 should show up on time and then I’ll send back the other 2. I also told the carrier, and the post office that they’ll have 3 times the volume on every order to get one order to me. Nobody liked it but I could do it.

🤣 that’s awesome!

benatc1

Hooked

That's pretty funny
Here’s another one that was supposed to be here today. Still not on the truck for delivery and it’s 4:45
View attachment 352283

Both of the above are completely annoying though. I feel like they are just saving money right now instead of their normal expedited delivery, but masking it as covid. Damn conspiracies lol

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
That's pretty funny Both of the above are completely annoying though. I feel like they are just saving money right now instead of their normal expedited delivery, but masking it as covid. Damn conspiracies lol

If there was a real reason then no big deal. I mean none of this is life or death but don’t tell me it’s going to be here a certain day and then never update until it’s too late. They knew this morning my shot wasn’t on the truck. It’s all automated just update.

benatc1

Hooked
If there was a real reason then no big deal. I mean none of this is life or death but don’t tell me it’s going to be here a certain day and then never update until it’s too late. They knew this morning my shot wasn’t on the truck. It’s all automated just update.

I had a package "deliver" last week from usps that was Amazon, except it never showed. Still not able to apply for a refund because it may still deliver, according to them. I've since re ordered it all

JPast

Man y’all have some bad luck with deliveries, I have a amazon fulfillment center that’s pretty close by so all my orders show up in an amazon van and show up in 1 day instead of 2 pretty frequently.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Man y’all have some bad luck with deliveries, I have a amazon fulfillment center that’s pretty close by so all my orders show up in an amazon van and show up in 1 day instead of 2 pretty frequently.

I have like four within 45 minutes of me.

Top Bottom