WTF is up with Amazon Lately?

bOLsAK3

Second time in a month I ordered an item that got delayed to the point of cancellation then had to reorder the item at a higher price.

Totally agree, not sure what's up with amazon lately.

Weebz

Caught the Bug
So I have subscription orders for Monster drinks twice a month. Got a random two cases yesterday that aren’t my flavors or part of any order that shows for me. I’ll take that.

Primo82

Caught the Bug
View attachment 352965 .
View attachment 352966 .

That is what’s up with amazon. How do you find solid workers for that. Lol
Amazon has sucked for years. Now they get to shift the blame (like everyone else) onto the rona.

Lol, a head hunter reached out to me for an engineering manager role in the bay area. It was roughly a ~50% pay increase. I only spent about 20 minutes researching the housing/apartment costs and other cost of living increases before I called him back and said hell no. It would take a 150-200% increase in pay to have near the quality of life I have now. Plus all the crazies and Cali bs on top of it. Is it a beautiful place? I don't think anyone can argue. Is it worth making $200k a year and still being house poor? Hell no. I'll keep my decent house on 12 acres in the hills of southern Indiana, with leftover fun money, and not near the amount of bs any day.

I could not imagine trying to live in that area making $32k/year. That's just stupid, and stupid for them to be paying that there and expect staff.

Lol. No shit. Wow.

My favorite thing is that you top out just 40 cents more. 🤣🤣
I can’t even imagine their attrition rate. Must be a great feeling knowing that your gonna make a whopping 40 cents more after promoting to the top step. A whole $3.20 more a day. Life changing.

Top Bottom