Dubaibentzen's build of Iceberg

WJCO

Meme King
I like the graphics. Nice work :thumb: Unfortunately there is no room between the body and the tire. Maybe I could try and move the tire up a notch. The tire carrier has room for adjustments up and down, and there is one step available up. It will be a bit more of a struggle than it already is putting on the 37" tire, but I might give it a try and see if it frees enough space for the door handle on the drivers side. I would really like a gas can on each side. I just think it looks better. More symmetrical. I dont want to put them on the hard top.

See post 141 of my build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?31128-WJCO-s-Build-Thread-1999-WJ.

I ordered a Zone Tire relocation bracket to space the wheel/tire out and up further. I'm really happy with it. WJs and JKs share the same hub bolt pattern. It may give you more clearance to mess around with.

Dubaibentzen

Dubaibentzen

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464935669.170945.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464935683.991342.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464935731.155781.jpg
Installed Mpac Springtail Solutions Molle panel for the tailgate. Good for adding extra equipment, Molle pouches or even a nice work table, when it's folded down. Also ordered a passenger side panel to mount my Powertank. Shipped today...

BdugJK

Thanks for the pictures of the latches! Really is a cool build and I am seriously thinking about the molle/table panel for mine as well. I can see the multiple uses for it.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Jeeps comin along nicely! What's polar bear doing in the background? Thought you sold it

Dubaibentzen

Jeeps comin along nicely! What's polar bear doing in the background? Thought you sold it

Thanks. The wife was thinking about keeping it, but now She's not so sure. Maybe She wants a sedan or something. Women :thinking:

Anyway the Offroad season is on summer vacation-mode here in Dubai. It's too hot the next few months, so if I wanted to sell it, it would be better to wait a few months until it cools a bit again and Offroad kicks off again.

Dubaibentzen

Yes it had to be moved as well. At the moment it's on the shelf in the garage, but I will put it back in the car. Probably up near the firewall on one of the studs and reconnect the wires. It sounds so weak without the secondary. But tomorrow is "cutting day". So at a later stage I will reinstall it.

Dubaibentzen

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465203636.383011.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465203654.241554.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465203673.811162.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465203690.730045.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465203708.616219.jpg
Chopped the fenders and pulled out the wheel wells. It's getting a car wash now and then back to paint the inside black.

Top Bottom