Building rock sliders, 2 door pic request (so that I can rip off EVO)

Holeshot

Banned
Never pretended it was my design, never pretended they would be as strong. Neither claimed that I would say it was evo if they fail.

I'm out of here. Tired of people trying to push you down, tired of that over protective behaviour.

WOL, you have the permission to delete my damn profile if you wish to. Won't come back anyways.

Brankz

Never pretended it was my design, never pretended they would be as strong. Neither claimed that I would say it was evo if they fail.

I'm out of here. Tired of people trying to push you down, tired of that over protective behaviour.

WOL, you have the permission to delete my damn profile if you wish to. Won't come back anyways.

Don't go just forget about faking Evo sliders and call it a day and we'll be all happy

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Never really the point I think a lot of us were trying to make.

And I'm tired of people who become drama queens just because they got caught stealing. You could just as easily admit that what you are doing is wrong, change up what you're doing and move on. I don't know anyone here who would push you down for being a man and taking responsibility for your actions. For me, I make no apologies for being protective of my friends.

Holeshot, you assume I need your permission to do anything here on my forum. As for you, leaving is your choice to make.

Holeshot

Banned
Never really the point I think a lot of us were trying to make.

And I'm tired of people who become drama queens just because they got caught stealing. You could just as easily admit that what you are doing is wrong, change up what you're doing and move on. I don't know anyone here who would push you down for being a man and taking responsibility for your actions. For me, I make no apologies for being protective of my friends.

Holeshot, you assume I need your permission to do anything here on my forum. As for you, leaving is your choice to make.

ho man, I totally assume what I do. I know its not right for some, but honnestly, I live and let others live. So what others think or do is not my problem eventhough it wouldnt be legal or correct.

ciao bye.

:twocents:

Brankz

ho man, I totally assume what I do. I know its not right for some, but honnestly, I live and let others live. So what others think or do is not my problem eventhough it wouldnt be legal or correct.

ciao bye.

Just just go man. Go cry to you mama that you got cough faking people products

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
ho man, I totally assume what I do.

Clearly.

I know its not right for some, but honnestly, I live and let others live.

Too bad for you that this is my forum and not yours. What you are doing is WRONG in my eyes and really, that's all that matters here.

So what others think or do is not my problem eventhough it wouldnt be legal or correct.

Wow... I mean, just wow. It's a shame that you own a Jeep.

ciao bye.

For the love of god, just leave already. Better yet, your welcome here is over and I will just send you on your way.

Tigrcky

ho man, I totally assume what I do.

Clearly.

I know its not right for some, but honnestly, I live and let others live.

Too bad for you that this is my forum and not yours. What you are doing is WRONG in my eyes and really, that's all that matters here.

So what others think or do is not my problem eventhough it wouldnt be legal or correct.

Wow... I mean, just wow. It's a shame that you own a Jeep.

ciao bye.

For the love of god, just leave already. Better yet, your welcome here is over and I will just send you on your way.

dang it adam and i were just getting our crime fighting suits on! :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ya know, I got to thinking about this more and it occurred to me that the name Holeshot rang a bell. Looking back through my old messages, I found the following PM I got from him back on 12/21/2012...

Holeshot said:
Hi Eddie,

My friend and I are starting a fab shop and, it's been a couple days that our first product we made together is finished and we already have lots of people asking if it's gonna for sale or in production in a near future. I was asking myself if it would be possible to promote these on your forum.

thanks

Alex.

So in other words, this whole time you were just pretending to be just some regular member looking to make his own rocker guards and to save some money while all along, you were purposefully looking for help to RIP OFF EVO so that you could make their rocker guards and sell them in Canada. It really is no wonder why you got so defensive over all this. You my friend are SHAMELESS.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Ya know, I got to thinking about this more and it occurred to me that the name Holeshot rang a bell. Looking back through my old messages, I found the following PM I got from him back on 12/21/2012...

So in other words, this whole time you were just pretending to be just some regular member looking to make his own rocker guards and to save some money while all along, you were purposefully looking for help to RIP OFF EVO so that you could make their rocker guards and sell them in Canada. It really is no wonder why you got so defensive over all this. You my friend are SHAMELESS.

I'm sure this thread was a lead to a future plug for his company. Now I feel bad for being nice.

Rusty

WOW... I just don’t know what to say anymore... we really don’t know who’s people are anymore...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WOW... I just don’t know what to say anymore... we really don’t know who’s people are anymore...

Well, thanks to his CAD image, I think we at least know that his company is called "AOD". Look for it in a Canadian Off Road shop near you. :rolleyes2:

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Seriously? Wow. I guess I shouldn't be surprised by anything these days but, damn.

I hope this SOB gets exactly what is coming to him. Some people have no shame.

Atch

Some people's kids, I absolutely hate these asshats that think it's ok to steal another company's design! Make something truly YOUR own, not some POS knockoff!

Top Bottom