Building rock sliders, 2 door pic request (so that I can rip off EVO)

Wow!!! I've got a big knot in my gut and pissed. Holeshot is a real hole alright. And Jeffd, dude, are you kidding? Kinda reminds me of the sPXX situation Eddie has shared recently. These guys need stopped!

I did not read most of the thread so maybe I missed something. The posts I read said he was building a rock slider based on a company that has rock sliders that look like about 1/2 the companies out there. If he broke a patent law I don't know but if he did not then too funny. I know guys like to make fun of me but after 55 years and fighting cancer I really don't care have a ball. I still have a few more rounds in me so have all the fun you want. As far as being honest yea I guess I will be judged shortly but for the most part I have tried to live a pretty honest life. Funny thing is I would still stop and help anyone of you who needed help.

I did not read most of the thread so maybe I missed something. The posts I read said he was building a rock slider based on a company that has rock sliders that look like about 1/2 the companies out there. If he broke a patent law I don't know but if he did not then too funny. I know guys like to make fun of me but after 55 years and fighting cancer I really don't care have a ball. I still have a few more rounds in me so have all the fun you want. As far as being honest yea I guess I will be judged shortly but for the most part I have tried to live a pretty honest life. Funny thing is I would still stop and help anyone of you who needed help.

Curious who else has sliders that look like evo's?

I know it's against the forum rules but wanted to share a company that I am starting. It's called RIP. We fab all kinds if stuff and the parts have prob been seen on a rig near u. Here is a pic of our newest creation that you can order from. Just pick a part and we will copy the design to exact specs for half the cost. No money goes to the original designer but so what!!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394309216.078226.jpg

Give us a pm as we use a forum that someone else has paid for to do our business

I know it's against the forum rules but wanted to share a company that I am starting. It's called RIP. We fab all kinds if stuff and the parts have prob been seen on a rig near u. Here is a pic of our newest creation that you can order from. Just pick a part and we will copy the design to exact specs for half the cost. No money goes to the original designer but so what!!
View attachment 72518

Give us a pm as we use a forum that someone else has paid for to do our business

Oh sweet! I love RIP OFF road! :p:p:p:p

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm out of here. Tired of people trying to push you down, tired of that over protective behaviour.

WOL, you have the permission to delete my damn profile if you wish to. Won't come back anyways.

Phewf, thank god you've graciously given Eddie PERMISSION to delete you off of HIS forum. You need your overtly copyright infringing head checked kid. I honestly don't know where you get the balls to come onto THIS forum and ask for actual EVO product measurements and then act completely dumbfounded and victimized when friends of the company you are publically trying to rip off come to their defense? Were you dropped as a small child? Do you think I'd be lauded as a visionary and embraced if I walked into the Sistine Chapel with a shitload of tracing paper and then call myself an artist?

:asshat: :boohoo::crybaby::9lame:

damn near everything is copied by all companies so more power to Holeshot for doing his own.

In one sentence you've completely summed yourself up to me. :asshat:

Thank you for that window into your life. Now, what the heck does it have to do with this thread? :thinking:

I did not read most of the thread so maybe I missed something. The posts I read said he was building a rock slider based on a company that has rock sliders that look like about 1/2 the companies out there. If he broke a patent law I don't know but if he did not then too funny.

You're still here? You my friend are a real class act.

I know guys like to make fun of me but after 55 years and fighting cancer I really don't care have a ball. I still have a few more rounds in me so have all the fun you want.

Of course you don't care. Doesn't sound like you care about much of anything but yourself.

As far as being honest yea I guess I will be judged shortly but for the most part I have tried to live a pretty honest life.

Oh please, get over yourself already. Nobody here is judging you, we're just calling it like we see it. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that how you really look to everyone else. You can keep on living what you think is an honest life but clearly, you have a different understanding of the word than me.

Funny thing is I would still stop and help anyone of you who needed help.

How self-serving of you. You really are special. :naw:

Never pretended it was my design, never pretended they would be as strong. Neither claimed that I would say it was evo if they fail.
I'm out of here. Tired of people trying to push you down, tired of that over protective behaviour.
WOL, you have the permission to delete my damn profile if you wish to. Won't come back anyways.

The Chines government makes the same argument for everything they steal, this isn't an Iphone its an Iphane :doh: these aren't as good as Nike's because they are Nikse :eek: You might be the first guy in history that is tired of someone having a friends back :rolleyes2: WOW you re a :asshat: .

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394310988.048307.jpg

Bought these sliders from Holeshot. Pulled up next to my grandpa's Z71 and noticed the sliders I bought look really close to DeeZee's design that are on grandpas truck :idontknow:

Are the other jeep jk sites servers down or did the internet short bus just let off? What is it with people on here lately?

:idontknow:

Are the other jeep jk sites servers down or did the internet short bus just let off? What is it with people on here lately?

:idontknow:

Haha, X2. Lately, I don't get why everyone's first reaction is to say, "I'm done with this forum!" Then, shockingly, either they never leave or they all but force Eddie to show them the door.

Personal integrity seems to be severely lacking these days. :thinking:

Who cares if someone wants to make a similar item for their own rig? If that person has the means and skill to do so. Have at it. Not many people can. Now if they are trying to copy a product and sell it that is a different story. Just my two cents.
On the other hand I wouldn't advertise that my intent was to copy someone else's product, but rather use their product as an idea for my own personal concept.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom