Do Yourself a Favor - Regear Your 2012-Up JK!!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Coil retainers do the trick. I guess rock krawler needs to redesign their kits and recommended shock lengths to paychex spec.

Does RK really design their kits, and recommend shock lengths, that if you do not use coil retainers your springs would fall out? :idontknow:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Does RK really design their kits, and recommend shock lengths, that if you do not use coil retainers your springs would fall out? :idontknow:

Yes. And, I should note that they try to make it sound like it's something you'd want. :crazyeyes:

JeepJKpwr

Well I suppose if your target audience talks like "sick flex bro!" that might make sense. :cheesy:

What's wrong with saying sick flex bro??? There are various generations from various parts of our great nation on this forum...last time I checked we still have freedom of speech protected by the constitution unless our "wise almighty leader" took that away from us as well...

10frank9

Web Wheeler
What's wrong with saying sick flex bro??? There are various generations from various parts of our great nation on this forum...last time I checked we still have freedom of speech protected by the constitution unless our "wise almighty leader" took that away from us as well...

You're joking right? Please say you're being facetious.

i am pretty sure we are making jokes. please take most things said regarding coils unseating with a bit of humor.

andrew-

JeepJKpwr

You're post eluding to the fact that MTG's humor is wrongly dismissing freedom of speech. We do like to joke quite a bit here.

Welcome to Wayalife!

👋

I just saw/read a personal attack on a younger generation than myself and quite possibly yours

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
last time I checked we still have freedom of speech protected by the constitution unless our "wise almighty leader" took that away from us as well...

Well, not to be a wet blanket here but, the last time I checked, this forum wasn't some kind of democracy that you pay taxes to and/or are bestowed some kind of rights. Fact of the matter is, I pay for this forum's existence, out of my pocket and, it is effectively, my home. Having said that, I do welcome everyone to be a part of it, as a guest and FREE of charge but, the most your constitutional rights provide is your ability to choose where you wish to spend your time. If you ever come to a point and time where you no longer like it here, nobody is making you stay. :yup:

JeepJKpwr

Well, not to be a wet blanket here but, the last time I checked, this forum wasn't some kind of democracy that you pay taxes to and/or are bestowed some kind of rights. Fact of the matter is, I pay for this forum's existence, out of my pocket and, it is effectively, my home. Having said that, I do welcome everyone to be a part of it, as a guest and FREE of charge but, the most your constitutional rights provide is your ability to choose where you wish to spend your time. If you ever come to a point and time where you no longer like it here, nobody is making you stay. :yup:

Point well taken

MTG

Caught the Bug

Sick post bro! ;)

Top Bottom