Close

Page 160 of 189 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1886
  1. #1591
    Addict GraniteCrystal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    5,226
    More progress on my other project. It's coming together.

    IMG_20170519_173530.jpg

  2. #1592
    Been Around the Block rumblebee3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Ottawa, Kansas
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by GraniteCrystal View Post
    More progress on my other project. It's coming together.

    IMG_20170519_173530.jpg
    That looks awesome! Are you doing that to mount in the Jeep?

    Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

  3. #1593
    Nothing but a Thing Brute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    HI & WA
    Posts
    1,855

    GraniteCrystal build thread

    Quote Originally Posted by rumblebee3 View Post
    That looks awesome! Are you doing that to mount in the Jeep?

    Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I think so...just in case the bear comes for the grill...

    Still waiting for the Bear Grylls jokes...


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  4. #1594
    Been Around the Block rumblebee3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Ottawa, Kansas
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    I think so...just in case the bear comes for the grill...

    Still waiting for the Bear Grylls jokes...


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    LoL

    Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

  5. #1595
    Nothing but a Thing benatc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    1,937
    Cool stuff man, I enjoy seeing you DIY stuff


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  6. #1596
    Addict GraniteCrystal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    5,226
    Quote Originally Posted by rumblebee3 View Post
    That looks awesome! Are you doing that to mount in the Jeep?

    Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Yep. For sure.

  7. #1597
    Been Around the Block rumblebee3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Ottawa, Kansas
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by GraniteCrystal View Post
    Yep. For sure.
    That's awesome. I just bought a Smith & Wesson M&P 9C with Crimson Trace laser grip and been trying to contemplate how I want to do my mount for my truck. Where can you get the Kydex? And is it very hard to do?

    Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

  8. #1598
    Addict GraniteCrystal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    5,226
    Quote Originally Posted by rumblebee3 View Post
    That's awesome. I just bought a Smith & Wesson M&P 9C with Crimson Trace laser grip and been trying to contemplate how I want to do my mount for my truck. Where can you get the Kydex? And is it very hard to do?

    Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Kydex off Amazon. Not too bad to do. Just takes time.

  9. #1599
    Hooked f14framer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    171
    Both projects look awesome man!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  10. #1600
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    17,383
    That gun mount looks awesome. How did you do the rivets?

    As far as bear scent, I've heard rumors that their scent is about 10x stronger than a bloodhound's. Growing up in the mountains, we had crazy stories from neighbors about damage bears did. One guy had a bear bust his metal garage door and tear into a meat freezer. Another dude woke up to a car alarm going off, bear had shut itself in the guy's car. He had left a fast food wrapper on the floorboard. Car was totaled.

Page 160 of 189 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170 ... LastLast


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •