Old Crusty- 1958 FC170

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Fuel tank, 12v alternator, 12v condenser , 12v coil. New fuel lines and electrical harness. It's starts right up.. Almost! The fuel pumps destroyed, so a little gas down the carb works great. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384310338.223272.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384310353.454333.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384310365.784084.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384310382.706642.jpg

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Been awhile, I've started it. Even pulled it out of the garage. A couple more saftey issues to address before I take it for a spin.

GCM 2

Been awhile, I've started it. Even pulled it out of the garage. A couple more saftey issues to address before I take it for a spin.

.......safety? Do you have a helmet....maybe a Protec? Learn to embrace the risk, accept it like a warm blanket.

Edit: I like the crazy looking mechanical fuel pump too ;)

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
.......safety? Do you have a helmet....maybe a Protec? Learn to embrace the risk, accept it like a warm blanket.

Edit: I like the crazy looking mechanical fuel pump too ;)

The throttle cable is original. It sticks using the gas pedal and won't return. I I I Love old cars. Even the parts look cool! This pump also operates the vacuum for the whipers as well.

The cool thing about the FC is I can operate the carb with my right hand while driving!!

Top Bottom