WTS: ORE Built 2014 JKUR Rubicon with EVERYTHING.

MTG

Caught the Bug
So even though I have no skin in the game, I'm going to provide my unsolicited opinion here. With that being said, I have 4 beers and 2 glasses of whiskey in my system so take that filter for what it's worth.

Overlander: I have a lot of respect for this dude as he calls it like he sees it and is usually right, regardless if he pisses off the faint at heart.

Dude A with the v10 screen name: Sucks that you built a dream jeep that you couldn't use. Don't mean to sound arrogant at all, but I run a business with decent success and share your pain that a lot of times you can buy a decent ride but don't have the time or ability to use it. That blows. Don't know the history here and frankly don't give a shit. Life is life.

Dude B that bought the Jeep: FUCKIN A RIGHT, DOGGY. You better wheel the shit out of it and not be a little bitch.

The rest of you: Move the fuck on.

That's barely enough booze to make it worth while to get out of bed. ;)

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Theres some pretty decent spots, Hidden Falls, K2, Wolf Caves (be ready to get some body damage) 8 hours north, theres Superlift ORV for a fun weekend stay.

Nowhere near what they have out West.. but not terrible.
I told him to "be ready for the 4+ hour trek just to get onto legal dirt..." your comment brings up EXACTLY the point I was making. "8 hour drive north" is considered "acceptable weekend wheeling" to us poor bastards in houston. :cheesy: :cheesy:

Last edited:

BlackDiamond_JKU

I never said it was terrible? I said "be ready for the 4+ hour trek just to get onto legal dirt... your comment brings up EXACTLY the point I was making. "8 hour drive north" is considered "acceptable weekend wheeling" to us poor bastards in houston. :cheesy:

Hahaha, that is a long ride, I'm more SW of you, so my spots aren't near as far....
hour to hour and half tops and I'm on trails you can break shit on

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Hahaha, that is a long ride, I'm more SW of you, so my spots aren't near as far....
hour to hour and half tops and I'm on trails you can break shit on
South east of houston? You mean... IN the gulf?

Edit: my comment is retarded. It's superbowl sunday.
You definately said WEST

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
I'm glad there are more than a few of you here who have developed a strong understanding of the discourse between myself and a few regulars here. For me, It likely boils down to a hardcore group who has more time than me to wheel. They likely have better work-life balance and leave the office at 5 with all weekends filled with free time. For these guys it REALLY bothers them when someone builds a rig like this and it doesn't get used he way they feel it should be utilized. Those who maliciously and purposely tried to interfere with this thread seem to have a willful intent to disrupt my sale due to previous discourse on the internet. This group is likely not accustomed to being challenged publicly. Instead this hubris leads to the destruction of a purposely good for-sale thread from someone who has been on the forum for years....someone who spent tens of thousands of dollars with forum vendors because of the information here. What they fail to see is that in many jurisdictions their behavior is called tortuous interference. Fact of the matter is that calmer heads prevailed and the Jeep sold for a very fair price. For those claiming this price is high, they likely lack the financial abilities to participate in this purchase. To my knowledge I cannot find a similar rig with such low miles,with similar mods, built by such a renowned shop, for sale at a better price. Add the receipts and you get to a pretty large number deep into six-figure territory. In fact I have had multiple offers but this buyer was the first to pull the trigger. Beyond that the actual sale price has not been disclosed. I ask for the group to remain respectful towards this thread and it's original intent.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
For these guys it REALLY bothers them when someone builds a rig like this and it doesn't get used he way they feel it should be utilized. Those who maliciously and purposely tried to interfere with this thread seem to have a willful intent to disrupt my sale due to previous discourse on the internet. This group is likely not accustomed to being challenged publicly. Instead this hubris leads to the destruction of a purposely good for-sale thread from someone who has been on the forum for years....someone who spent tens of thousands of dollars with forum vendors because of the information here. What they fail to see is that in many jurisdictions their behavior is called tortuous interference.

Why are we still talking about this gay shit? Jeep is sold. You win...Buyer wins... Done.

Last edited:

BlackDiamond_JKU

I'm glad there are more than a few of you here who have developed a strong understanding of the discourse between myself and a few regulars here. For me, It likely boils down to a hardcore group who has more time than me to wheel. They likely have better work-life balance and leave the office at 5 with all weekends filled with free time. For these guys it REALLY bothers them when someone builds a rig like this and it doesn't get used he way they feel it should be utilized. Those who maliciously and purposely tried to interfere with this thread seem to have a willful intent to disrupt my sale due to previous discourse on the internet. This group is likely not accustomed to being challenged publicly. Instead this hubris leads to the destruction of a purposely good for-sale thread from someone who has been on the forum for years....someone who spent tens of thousands of dollars with forum vendors because of the information here. What they fail to see is that in many jurisdictions their behavior is called tortuous interference. Fact of the matter is that calmer heads prevailed and the Jeep sold for a very fair price. For those claiming this price is high, they likely lack the financial abilities to participate in this purchase. To my knowledge I cannot find a similar rig with such low miles,with similar mods, built by such a renowned shop, for sale at a better price. Add the receipts and you get to a pretty large number deep into six-figure territory. In fact I have had multiple offers but this buyer was the first to pull the trigger. Beyond that the actual sale price has not been disclosed. I ask for the group to remain respectful towards this thread and it's original intent.

"For those claiming this price is high, they likely lack the financial abilities to participate in this purchase.":clap2::cheesy:
Bahaha DICK SLAPPED :thumb:

"For those claiming this price is high, they likely lack the financial abilities to participate in this purchase"

Precisely why smokin gets the responses he does. All he has ever done is talk about how much money he makes. Take a look around the forum. Tons of well off guys here that are humble about it. This cat is a pretentious ass that says shit like the quote above.
Not to mention he disappeared over a year ago because he doesn't like it here. He came back for the sole purpose to off load his jeep. Hopefully he just disappears again.

Jackal01

"For those claiming this price is high, they likely lack the financial abilities to participate in this purchase"

Precisely why smokin gets the responses he does. All he has ever done is talk about how much money he makes. Take a look around the forum. Tons of well off guys here that are humble about it. This cat is a pretentious ass that says shit like the quote above.
Not to mention he disappeared over a year ago because he doesn't like it here. He came back for the sole purpose to off load his jeep. Hopefully he just disappears again.
Maybe he's calling it like he sees it? Like so many others do on here without getting flamed for it.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Smoking10inchpole has always been pretentious and always flaunted the contents of his purse. Anyone who challenges him is a "Liberal." Glad to see he sold his rig. He can focus on his Mazda Miata build and perhaps spend more time on providing good care to his dental patients.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Because he's jelly.
Dude, some of the folks on this forum are die hard "forum hawks"
Aside from a few forum police, this is still by far the best Jeep forum I've ever been on, it's extremely informative, but I can't help but wonder what some of these tough guys would actually be like in person. I can't help but laugh sometimes.
A guy posts up a badass jeep with what could be considered a "high" asking price, which really, he isn't that high considering whats in that jeep to the right buyer. If somebody wanted to build a jeep up like that one, they'd be over 100k in it easy.
But, every time, without hesitation, somebody with a jeep that's not even half the build, or probably couldn't even afford to do the build has to shit talk it.
Bahaha never fails.

Hmm, "forum hawks" and forum police? You can't help but wonder what some of these tough guys are like in person?

I'll tell you...

Adam is a hell of a guy and I consider him a friend. So, with that said, go fuck yourself. Not that it should matter but I guarantee you he wheels harder and is a better driver than 99% of the people on this forum. Maybe he is too harsh for snowflake, crossfit types...oops, did I say that out loud? Sorry brah.

Oh, and since I'm one of those forum police, I suggest you quit pimping shops in your bio. You can edit it or I will for you, your choice.

Last edited:
Maybe he's calling it like he sees it? Like so many others do on here without getting flamed for it.

Just read through the build thread. Seems the whole thing stemmed from when he was only able to take his awesome rig off-roading twice...while closing on a house and a busy job at the same time...and he got flamed, for no reason. Guess how many times I went wheeling last year? 4 times, it was a busy year. Do I still love my jeep and driving it? Yep. Am I still going to get PR60s? Yep.

Smoking10inchpole has always been pretentious and always flaunted the contents of his purse. Anyone who challenges him is a "Liberal." Glad to see he sold his rig. He can focus on his Mazda Miata build and perhaps spend more time on providing good care to his dental patients.

I just read through the build thread and I didn't take it in this way at all. I feel that everyone needs to lighten up.

BlackDiamond_JKU

Hmm, "forum hawks" and forum police? You can't help but wonder what some of these tough guys are like in person?

I'll tell you...

Adam is a hell of a guy and I consider him a friend. So, with that said, go fuck yourself. Not that it should matter but I guarantee you he wheels harder and is a better driver than 99% of the people on this forum. Maybe he is too harsh for snowflake, crossfit types...oops, did I say that out loud? Sorry brah.

Oh, and since I'm one of those forum police, I suggest you quick pimping shops in your bio. You can edit it or I will for you, your choice.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Damn, easy there hard charger.
I guess I hit a few strings
Oh you got me, I'm one of those snowflake Crossfit types [emoji23] oh, and no, you didn't say it out loud, you typed it out, in a forum, on the internet.

As far as pimping shops in my bio? I didn't realize I was breaking any rules by saying who does my work, I'll be sure to edit it right away SIR!
IMG_0509.JPG

----------------
2016 JKUR

“Our Country won’t go on forever if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America; because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”
– Lt. Gen. Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Damn, easy there hard charger.
I guess I hit a few strings
Oh you got me, I'm one of those snowflake Crossfit types [emoji23] oh, and no, you didn't say it out loud, you typed it out, in a forum, on the internet.

As far as pimping shops in my bio? I didn't realize I was breaking any rules by saying who does my work, I'll be sure to edit it right away SIR!
View attachment 242673

----------------
2016 JKUR

“Our Country won’t go on forever if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America; because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”
– Lt. Gen. Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC

You have cross fit in your bio, you are one of those types.

First rule of crossfit, tell everyone you see you do crossfit.

Top Bottom